NICK.ALTMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Xamim said:
And a football!  :shock: Well what da ya know... Never knew they played football in the Dark Ages  :lol:
Actually barbarians did play soccer in the dark age, but it was not ball, it was enemy head :twisted:

blackrabbit said:
Xamim said:
And a football!  :shock: Well what da ya know... Never knew they played football in the Dark Ages  :lol:
Actually barbarians did play soccer in the dark age, but it was not ball, it was enemy head :twisted:
And it was a very violent game. It was not usually played with heads (but sometimes  :twisted:) and the first cleats for soccer had a ton of metal in the front (it was tipped with metal) and it was EXTREMELY violent. There could be up to 100 people playing and it was like a huge brawl. We need a M&B mod for playing soccer...

I just wanted to address my fans.

Last 5 months I beed studying for bar exam. I finished law and now I am taking the exam that alows you to run for a judge/lawyer/DA. Last month very intesivly so my activities are very low as far as M&B is concered. Also ETW came out and I've been playing it a bit. It's quite good but buggy. It has more patches then L&R!  :grin:

Also my metal/rock band reunited and we started to play again. Yes, I am a rock star to. :grin:  You can see my pictures without a helmet(!) on stage here.

I am the singer and rhytam guitarist. The guy in the middle.  :twisted:

We will see what the future will bring but I am not done with M&B yet.

Back
Top Bottom