Nexus Puzzles

Users who are viewing this thread

Google's hosting some kind of contest on their Google Nexus S Twitter page.

Puzzles are as follows [will probably update as they are released]:

Puzzle 1: 3154, 75757, 854, 2737, 37553, 15059, 6278, 4085, 3634, 2414, 46483

I'm personally ineligible to win (not a legal resident of the UK, and I am currently not physically present in the Philippines), but hey, Google's usually good at making puzzles. Anyone else want to take a crack at it? Chance of a free smartphone. :razz:

[Addendum]
Link to the twitter page
Rules

If you add the numbers, it's 198008.

Aside from spelling boobgl when flipped around, I'm at a loss.

Although Google has always been partial to the old timey typewriter type g which sort of looks like an 8, so it COULD be googel.

Why googel though, why not google? And shouldn't it be a 3 instead of a 6? Though the 6 does look like a small letter e.

Also, it's the first puzzle Trev. It should get more complicated soonish.

Hope it gets almost as complicated as the Google entrance test things.

What you have to find in these puzzles is particles. All of those numbers must be connected in a unique way(maybe even ways).
Try linking it  with the alphabet and see if you get any results. You can also add add or remove the same amount to every single one of them or things like that.

Never been really good with those though so I may be posting non-sense

I've tried converting to binary, hexadecimal and octal. Nothing strikes me as noteworthy there (mostly more numbers, except the hex case which gives C52 for the first one. Which could lead somewhere).

I've also tried using my phone (1 to 9 corresponding to a set of letters on the phone, etc) Nothing makes sense there, seeing as there's a 1 on the first number.

Read the clue... it says to start with the prime factors. It's not about averaging/adding/different bases, etc.

Back
Top Bottom