Next Warband Patch Brainstorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok guys and girls I think it would be dandy to brainstorm some improvements that the next patch should fix/alter.
I shall start by saying Vaegir Marksmen, why is it "forest bandit" sounds more scary when out wandering without a shield. Do they need buffing?
You have all heard it but, Meet village elder option when you go to a village. Like Diplomacies setup ( the mod Diplomacy)
Keeping it single player related what is your experience in the game that makes you feel it should be changed/fixed.

There is export/import option for your hero, are you able to do the same with companions, would be very cool to have them with last games statistics. feels odd levelling them up every time after doing it so much. Not sure if something like this exists or not, if so I presume it would make it easier on taleworld.
Hoping to see some great ideas!

in addition to your horse being a spirited charger you want him to be a packdonkey? interesting, I wouldnt have thought of it but it would be cool if you have another 60 arrows in a quiver on your horse, sword in a scabbard too. I hope I am thinking along the lines of you. if not sorry and do explain more :grin:

If im thinking the same way you are with that for balancing they could have the more weight on horse the less speed and manover.

The first thing is tho that all of Cao_Monk's suggestions can be implemented through mini mods, one is extended troops for native or something like that and tweakMB can add the meet guild master option to menus, and Articulo the one you want is implemented by Brytenwalda which makes it so 'Donkeys' a speacial type of horse adds inventory slots.

bonez899 said:
... and Articulo the one you want is implemented by Brytenwalda which makes it so 'Donkeys' a speacial type of horse adds inventory slots.
Does that mean you can equip the Donkey with arrows and bow and use them while you ride it without losing the use of the rest of your equipment?

No I didn't quite get the meaning of that... It just adds overall inventory slots it doesn't allow you to equip items from it during battle.

Back
Top Bottom