• 8v8

Votes: 71 68.3%
  • 6v6

Votes: 33 31.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

xtW5Ljv.png
no please
I am not saying to change the format. All I said is if we want more competition 6v6 is the better option.

I am not saying to change the format. All I said is if we want more competition 6v6 is the better option.
True. People like 8v8 more because they are used to it and Warband has always been like this, but at this point, 6v6 would create more competition for top level. You could have 4 teams than could reach first place, instead of 1/2

Have 6v6s really ever proven more competitive? Feel like the problem is the limited amount of people willing/able to lead a top team more than having 2 more players.

I feel like with the voting being done if you do a 6 vs 6 it actually won't attract the people who have actually voted for 8 vs 8 and there could be a possibility most of them people won't play in the tournament at all if it is a 6 vs 6.

I'm still somewhat perplexed (same as I was 8 years ago during the 8vs8/10vs10 discussion) why in such circumstances the obvious compromise of 7vs7 doesn't seem to be even considered. Well, whatever. Good luck with the next tournament (as long as it isn't a NC).

In any case scene is gonna be dead for 1 month.

People shouldn't back off from hosting last minute. One of the improvements in all recent tournaments was the pace and capacity to set sign ups opened for 2 weeks and play on the 3rd one, or even announce on the same week on finals so that 2 weeks after these are played, another tour came in. Now people was unprepared to a point that it's not even clear what tour, who's hosting it and when, tragic.

A tournament got announced 2 minutes after I posted this which is sick, so good job and thanks to Deacon for providing it, specially after the back offs from 'previous potential hosters' and lack of info overall about upcoming tour.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom