Next tournament nation-based?

8v8 or 6v6? (Clan Tournament)

• 8v8

Votes: 71 68.3%
  • 6v6

Votes: 33 31.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

6v6 is better than 8v8 in terms of gameplay, makes it much easier for there to be multiple top level teams and for there to be more teams of every level. traditionalists, facts don't care about your feelings!!!

facts... based on... your personal opinion?

imo 6v6 is preferable based on these facts:
1) it is easier for there to be MORE top level teams (smaller rosters)
2) it is easier for anyone to field a team at any level (smaller rosters)
3) the gameplay is less chaotic and individual ability is more important

chaos in a medieval game sounds more fun to me, 6v6 players need good duelling or groupfighting skills, while 8v8 players depend more on survivability, awareness and so on.
id go for 8v8, no matter nc or team

Austria got 4, maybe 5 players - rest will be some rl friends of us with maybe 5h-10h each, but we are used to it lol.

but we'll never forget 'mata - spiel nicht den helden'
I mean no offense but Austria has not finished a NC for the past 3/4 years.

I mean no offense but Austria has not finished a NC for the past 3/4 years.
we are at least trying to signup unlike other nations who definitely have more players than us. we simply cant keep the motivation up for to long since its no fun for most of us if we get stomped in every match because half of our team has less than 50 hours in total.

we are at least trying to signup unlike other nations who definitely have more players than us. we simply cant keep the motivation up for to long since its no fun for most of us if we get stomped in every match because half of our team has less than 50 hours in total.
Yes I know that, but what I am trying to say is that NCs will exclude part of the community and it'll basically be a fight between turkey Poland and UK (and France if they sign up) for first place. No other country will have a chance unless a big coalition. On the other hand it's not like WNL would have challenge for div A because of OIDA team, but it'll at least be way more interesting for Div B and div C

thats why I agree with gibby. hosting a 6v6 tourny would add moe competition to the game
Ye, I like 6v6 better but the majority of people like 8v8 more because that's what they have always played. Ngl, if you look at OIDA last tourney they were basically rotating 2 teams. On the other hand there are teams that wouldn't like to split even more (Malta) and teams that couldn't really split given activity (AE, IR).

Right now it feels like there are tons of rumors going around about people forming new teams / searching for players, so i guess the interest in another clan 8v8 tournament is pretty high in the community

Back
Top Bottom