Next tournament nation-based?

8v8 or 6v6? (Clan Tournament)

• 8v8

Votes: 71 68.3%
  • 6v6

Votes: 33 31.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Could also make one of those 'fantasy league' tournaments where people only sign-up to see how much they're worth, play one match, lose, team disbands and the tournament ends with 90% default wins. I heard those are great, we seem to do them once every two years and they still turn out the same.

6v6 is much better than 8v8 but for whatever reason most people seem to prefer 8v8. i guess it’s just what they’re used to. a nation tournament that allows 2 nations to play together could be interesting, like pepper suggested, but looks like most ppl would rather just do clan stuff.

Doesn't really make sense considering some teams can actually form their own nation and if they were to combine with another nation, then the roster could be quite large. Besides, BeNe have been doing that for years, nothing would change. No one really enjoys NCs as much as team tournaments, so it doesn't really make sense to waste time doing those when team tournaments are far more enjoyable for most people. 6v6 is better though, you're right.

Last edited:
Would like to see a randomised teams tourney where players get put into unofficial tiers and then the teams get randomised with all being atleast somewhat balanced. But of course that would just be a minor tourney perhaps only a few weeks till christmas.

Could also make one of those 'fantasy league' tournaments where people only sign-up to see how much they're worth, play one match, lose, team disbands and the tournament ends with 90% default wins. I heard those are great, we seem to do them once every two years and they still turn out the same.

fantasy league sounds fun

honestly people get bored of these very quickly and stop playing. i guess it's only fine if it's just a minor tournament going on at the same time with another major tournament.

do like a fantasy blitz league, where its played over a few days, a week, or 2 weeks

it can work, it just gets dragged out too long often

Fantasy is a horrible idea, if you get put in teams with some random ppl u don't know, and lose a match, almost no one will ever bother organizing or playing in a match. Just no..

Fantasy is a horrible idea, if you get put in teams with some random ppl u don't know, and lose a match, almost no one will ever bother organizing or playing in a match. Just no..
thats why it should either be done over a 1-2 week period or not done at all

I think it can be good and work, but its either a blitz one or none at all

Fantasy Blitz Tournament with 2 officials each week, could be 3 if there will be alot of players/teams. Would be a fun change and over quickly for the people that don't want to play in it.

8v8 btw, **** 6v6

Preach, people are wanting fantasy leagues (even if it's a 'blitz') because it's different, even though a team tournament would in almost all cases be more enjoyable and competitive.

I think everything you say is treated as a joke

Bet you're real proud with that comment

Last edited:
Blitz fantasy league would be fun, at least that way it will be over in a month max and then move on to next tourney. NC is a terrible idea, forces too many people out

Back
Top Bottom