Next Release?

Users who are viewing this thread

I know it’s not P.C. to ask this, but was just wondering if there is any update on the next version release?
Are we talking days, weeks or month(s)?

This mod creates epic game play that takes a long time, so I’m actually holding off starting a new game, since the next release will probably be incompatible.
I’m thinking of getting Disciples 3 or Commander: Conquest of the Americas until the next version is out…

Thanks.

thesaguy said:
I know it’s not P.C. to ask this, but was just wondering if there is any update on the next version release?
Are we talking days, weeks or month(s)?

This mod creates epic game play that takes a long time, so I’m actually holding off starting a new game, since the next release will probably be incompatible.
I’m thinking of getting Disciples 3 or Commander: Conquest of the Americas until the next version is out…

Thanks.

Disciples 3 is terrible, save your cash for dru- something else.

-Instance

I'd like to take some more time with this one.  There are some bugs I need to hunt down and, of course, I need to add more kuauik's stuff :smile:

othr said:
I'd like to take some more time with this one.  There are some bugs I need to hunt down and, of course, I need to add more kuauik's stuff :smile:

Good idea.  pre 9is fuly playable (except those crasches :evil: :evil:).

my char just celebrated the new year leading a french offensive on the gaelic kingdoms.. not ready to go back to 1257 just yet :wink:

Back
Top Bottom