Next patch when.

Users who are viewing this thread

It's amazing these people complain about how TW never responds or communicates blah blah. Then, as soon as they do respond these same people attack with little to no legitimate criticism and personal insults.

I wish I was a kid. Read your entire question, talking about rocket science and blah blah blah. You know you wont get a response like that. Get a life. Stop lurking so much the forums and do something productive.
Of course I won´t get any reply. So just call me a non lifer. It´s easier than getting a reply.

I just want to know what we can expect from the next update. But it seems that´s too much to ask for an EA game.

Have fun with this Placeholderlord game until modders, working for free, fix it.

Of course I won´t get any reply. So just call me a non lifer. It´s easier than getting a reply.

I just want to know what we can expect from the next update. But it seems that´s too much to ask for an EA game.

Have fun with this Placeholderlord game until modders, working for free, fix it.

They posted the development update yesterday in the new (video) format.

You realise they did a full video dev blog describing what was coming in the next patch right...? That is what Callum was referring too...

He probably expects Callum to personally come to his front door and verbally explain what's in the patch. He doesn't have time to watch a video, too busy trash talking the devs and game.

Straight-up dude, people are getting tired of your negativity. For a guy so active on this forum, very little of your content is feedback on improving the game. It's mostly just unconstructive rants about the development process and insults about the devs.

Reconsider your time management priorities maybe?

No I want beta! That's just MP and stuff already in beta!

I don't think I've ever seen official announcements for stuff that is upcoming in beta. They probably hold back on doing that because they aren't 100% what will make it to that stage, where if its already in beta then its safe to say it will be going to stable.

Straight-up dude, people are getting tired of your negativity. For a guy so active on this forum, very little of your content is feedback on improving the game. It's mostly just unconstructive rants about the development process and insults about the devs.

Reconsider your time management priorities maybe?
How to be constructive?

What the game needs was already said 2-3 months ago?!

Should I repeat that they need to fix/add the perks, improve AI and do something to get this "game" working?

I don´t care about MP.

But I´m happy for all MP players that they can expect something at least.

How to be constructive?

What the game needs was already said 2-3 months ago?!

I don´t care about MP.

But I´m happy for all MP players that they can expect something at least.
Take a break and come back. Test the game then when you get negative and annoyed move on to something that makes you happy

a couple more months and more stuff will need tested and more content will need critiqued

Take a break and come back. Test the game then when you get negative and annoyed move on to something that makes you happy

a couple more months and more stuff will need tested and more content will need critiqued

Ah the EA excuse, nice!

No! I paid for the game on day one, I want to play this game now not when the modders fix it.

TW won´t give me my money back also.

Back
Top Bottom