Next patch when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Usually EA game devs tell what to expect next. But because of fanboys AND the money they got TW think they´re doing fine and the game is good.

that’s a warped perception of reality to stay the least

I would love to know how many hours you have in game. Screenshot it would be great info

That´s what small indie devs do.

But you´re right. TW aren´t small indie devs, they´re rich major devs who don´t care.

I mean really, if I´m the problem of the game, just give me my money back, I haven´t played this scam the last 8 weeks so.

But as long as TW got my money, I´ll will say what I think, and I think it´s a scam.

?

Time out end of the round :grin:

I don't disagree that @MostBlunted can be negative about the developers, but then most game players have done that. If they say they have not, I will call them a liar to their face. No game will ever satisfy everyone and they are entitled to their opinion. It's one of the reasons I am off the CA forums at the moment because I became so frustrated with the developers there asking me to post about my issues. I had posted about 10 plus threads on my issues.

To state that he is a troll though for being frustrated is completely false. On my thread where I put up a few ideas, he was positive about them and stated that he liked the ideas. The thing is though, it is you guys and gals that are the issue not him. He is willing to come into threads and support or disagree with them. I rarely see you lot in any thread that has less then 10 posts already.

Positive and negative feedback on here is read by the developers. That was proven when they changed some of the perks based upon player feedback. Developers do not read through every thread though, only those that have multiple replies. So instead of sitting on this thread having a go at a player for his views, why not look at other threads and leave a message if you like or dislike what you see. Then maybe we will see the developers actually implementing these ideas!

?

I don't disagree that @MostBlunted can be negative about the developers, but then most game players have done that. If they say they have not, I will call them a liar to their face. No game will ever satisfy everyone and they are entitled to their opinion. It's one of the reasons I am off the CA forums at the moment because I became so frustrated with the developers there asking me to post about my issues about the game. I had posted about 10 plus threads on my issues.

To state that he is a troll though for being frustrated is completely false. On my thread where I put up a few ideas, he was positive about them and stated that he liked the ideas. The thing is though, it is you guys and gals that are the issue not him. He is willing to come into threads and support or disagree with them. I rarely see you lot in any thread that has less then 10 post already.

Positive and negative feedback on here is read by the developers. That was proven when they changed some of the perks based upon player feedback. Developers do not read through every thread though, only those that have multiple replies. So instead of sitting on this thread having a go at a player for his views, why not look at other threads and leave a message if you like or dislike what you see. Then maybe we will see the developers actually implementing these ideas!
Not cool to lump everyone together into the category of not responding to small posts. There’s a difference between being negative and constructive criticism.

last I stopped playing Bannerlord for the past 2 months and came back. I enjoy the game a lot now because of that hiatus. That’s why I’ve suggested leaving and returning.

but yeah you’re right there’s to much attacking going on on both sides.

Not cool to lump everyone together into the category of not responding to small posts. There’s a difference between being negative and constructive criticism.

last I stopped playing Bannerlord for the past 2 months and came back. I enjoy the game a lot now because of that hiatus. That’s why I’ve suggested leaving and returning.

but yeah you’re right there’s to much attacking going on on both sides.
Hands out ?all around :smile:

?

There are still too many braindead people claiming this game is good.

There are maybe some new players, checking the Steam reviews, checking this forum. They need to know that they buy a technical alpha for 40€.

Sure, modders will fix it, i´ve heard it....

TW still hasn´t changed the EA description of the game, because $$$

I want them to be honest, tell the players that this game is in alpha state, tell them that there are so many placeholders in the game. Tell them that this "game" won´t be finished in 2021. I mean that TW already got their money, they sucked in enough stupid players like me.

I too think that calling MostBlunted troll is unfair.
He may be harsh and I think over-reacting too, that's none of my business. Those things doesn't turn him into troll.

There are still too many braindead people claiming this game is good.
Dude, calling people braindead because they enoy something (even if it is unfinished and with bugs) is not cool.
Especially, when the truth was called in the thread :grin:

This is why No one likes you. Everyone puts a pause to chill and you come back with more insults.
Should I qoute what I was called? Blaming my mother? (I can sent you all of the pm´s i got)

Also I´m not here for the likes. Tomorrow some mod will ban me anyway.

And then, you can praise TW for this awesome game. Just shut up people like me.

Last edited:
Should I qoute what I was called? Blaming my mother? (I can sent you all of the pm´s i got)

Also I´m not here for the likes. Tomorrow some mod will ban me anyway.

And then, you can praise TW for this awesome game. Just shut up people like me.
Look dude you have valid input and no one wants anyone banned. But people weren’t being respectful, you included. Just help people out and provide insight into how the game could be better. You and a couple others already brought up great points about how good warband was and honestly it makes me want those features here.

would just be cool for everyone to get back to making a game better.

Back
Top Bottom