• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Next patch notes will be something like

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostBlunted

Sergeant Knight
Minor improvements:

• Trees now look better
  • Clouds now look better
  • Fian Champions now have 219 bow skill instead of 220 (they were too strong, so we adjusted them a little bit, just kidding, units stats doesn´t even matter)
  • We turned down the music by 1%
  • We looked at the perks, they still look good for us
  • Added some pigeons on map X
  • We overhauled the butter icon
  • Added a new desktop icon
  • You can now upgrade all troops with one click (we just used the mod on Nexus)
  • Improved the shadow of the banner in the loading screen
  • Fixed a crash when it´s full moon, only occurs on Tuesday
  • We noticed you liked the option to use custom banners, so we removed it
  • Tannery shops now give 221 gold instead of 220 gold
  • Lost daughters are now more likely to have red hair
  • We have added some random pixels
  • The two handed perk now really gives you +3 HP (still testing)
  • Reduced the price for javelins from 1 million denars to 989693 denars
  • You can now also find lost sons and not only lost daughters, to keep it balanced the reward now is 293,232892 denars
  • Added albino horses
  • Added several new crash messages
  • In a siege, the defenders of the gate will dance now instead of doing nothing
  • Improved the shadow of a flying arrow
Major improvements:

• Units now really use their shield (still don´t work)
  • All 3 ladders of a siege tower will be used (still don´t work)
  • Game should not crash when you start a new game without any mods (still testing)
  • Changed the pictures for the culture perks (they still don´t work, but they look nice now)
  • Added a trainer skill, now after 50 ingame days, one recruit will level up (still testing)
  • You can now tell your companion parties to not **** up (still testing)
  • Changed the story of some of the random companions, they now say "This is a good background story" (thanks to our writers working 24/7)
  • A healer companion with 2 INT was too strong, they now have -10 INT by default
  • You can now give a thief to a vassal when you already own it, only works if you have short blonde hair
  • Looters will now crash castle walls with their throwing stones
  • We changed the running speed of character according to weight (+1 weight = -100000 speed)

Last edited:

Depressinho

Veteran
imagine posting over and over that perks don't work after they stated multiple times the whole system is being reworked

MostBlunted

Sergeant Knight
imagine posting over and over that perks don't work after they stated multiple times the whole system is being reworked

But did they fix or improve the trees? I don´t even see them talking about trees, all I see is useless stuff! That´s my main concern! They should really focus on the trees!

@TheChewieShow

Sorry, you´re right, added it to the patch notes.

R4MPZY

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
What a useless thread lol, atleast you found a way to spend your last days of lockdown.

VanHoven

Veteran
I'm pretty much upset that no content has been added yet, but from my former early access experiences i know that its pretty much normal to not recieve anything major for the first 2 to 3 months. would feel nice to get something though. or at least know whats in the pipelines. perk rework is nice and i appreciate it a lot, the one handed perks didnt overwhelm me though. its getting there but not much wow :smile:

MostBlunted

Sergeant Knight
You play the meme game, that´s good.

@VanHoven
Get the community patch from github (don´t know if it still works with beta 1.4, I stopped playing this mess). Modders are more compentent than TW devs, without earning any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom