• Scramble League

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Fantasy League

Votes: 40 53.3%
  • Normal Tournament

Votes: 37 49.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Speaking as a random nobody I think a normal 8v8 or 6v6 tournament would be epic, particularly 6v6, for the reason Maxxxio posted
Also, the most obvious option is left out, which is a regular 6v6 tournament. More teams would form and It's just the better format right now considering there's hardly any players.

I've never witnessed the other tournament types but judging by the last fantasy tournament on Mercs, it sounds like it went down pretty well too :O

People always say that 6v6 is bringing more teams than 8v8 but at this point I'm actually not so sure about that anymore. Yes in theory they should but usually there aren't more teams because they are lacking players it's more about that there isn't enough people willing to captain a team or people willing to play with a different team but their friends.
6v6 and 8v8 still has the same amount of captains and the same people in the same teams. With the only difference that more people have to bench or are completely left out of the tourney due to roster size.

I would prefer a normal 6v6 tournament too followed by a normal 8v8. Never played NC, Scramble or Fantasy personally but from what I heard those are not that plausible to do with the possible exception being the Fantasy one.

People always say that 6v6 is bringing more teams than 8v8 but at this point I'm actually not so sure about that anymore. Yes in theory they should but usually there aren't more teams because they are lacking players it's more about that there isn't enough people willing to captain a team or people willing to play with a different team but their friends.
6v6 and 8v8 still has the same amount of captains and the same people in the same teams. With the only difference that more people have to bench or are completely left out of the tourney due to roster size.
+++

Once there were 5aside tournaments, not the most fun i believe, otherwise they would have survived. But haven't been tried for a long time i guess. May wanna give it a go with roster caps and constraints (like every set at least one player should be swapped etc.).

Hello.

I was thinking of hosting a Nation's Cup but have received very mixed responses to the idea. Some hate it while others really want one. So just dropping this poll to see what people actually want to play. You can vote for all of them if you don't mind.

fyi winning the poll doesn't automatically assume I will do that one, so if Fantasy has like 10% more than NC I will probably just host an NC anyway.

Please also write opinions below so I can read them to take them into account and hopefully there will be drama by page 2.

NC was a bad idea before, but it's a lot worse today.

Just to keep people informed, I will be making the group and all the threads on Thursday as I'm working the next 2 days.

Some rough information, it will be 8v8 with players making their own teams and a fun group stage format which will cause some nice drama after week 2 and then playoffs after 5 weeks.

Just to keep people informed, I will be making the group and all the threads on Thursday as I'm working the next 2 days.

Some rough information, it will be 8v8 with players making their own teams and a fun group stage format which will cause some nice drama after week 2 and then playoffs after 5 weeks.

this forum needs some serious drama; you better deliver :cautious:

Props to you, Potato, for taking initiative and giving some life to this community
Altough I would not discredit 6v6 or 5v5 format so quickly, it can be quite fun, teams would form more easily and it is not like we can make a proper competitive warband tournament at the moment:wink:

Fantasy leagues failed so many times, with such a small playerbase it's gonna fail again. It's best to just host a normal tournament.

Also god please no NC ?

Back
Top Bottom