Next game suggestion: Master of Magic with Bannerlord first person experience

Users who are viewing this thread

GMBarak

Regular
Hi,

Master of magic is known to be popular by many modern player even though it was released almost 30 years ago.
I would like to suggest that the next game Taleworld release will be something like master of magic in combination with current Bannerlord first person and 3D mechanics.

Thanks!

Hi,

Master of magic is known to be popular by many modern player even though it was released almost 30 years ago.
I would like to suggest that the next game Taleworld release will be something like master of magic in combination with current Bannerlord first person and 3D mechanics.

Thanks!
I advise you to sleep better and not drink alcohol before writing this nonsense, thanks!

I advise you to sleep better and not drink alcohol before writing this nonsense, thanks!
I beg your pardon, this was in my mind for months before I wrote this suggestion. As I was playing many hours of Bannerlord, I thought to myself, what will be cool? what will be the best thing with this game. and something like a fantasy world came to mind, something like Skyrim, Master of Magic, Heroes of might and magic, all the old games which are still very popular today because they have magic and creatures and dragons, etc.. combining it with the excellent game mechanics in Bannerlord will be awesome.

which are still very popular today because they have magic and creatures and dragons, etc.. combining it with the excellent game mechanics in Bannerlord will be awesome.
That´s one of the things that make Warband/Bannerlord unique, no dragons and magic. It´s more of a "realistic" game and it should stay this way in my opinion.

But the best thing would be if TW just sells their engine so a good game company can make the most out of it.

Hi,

Thanks!
Hi! I remember there being kind of a similar games many years ago. It was called Birthright, it was janky but very fun and quite rewarding.
Also, I'd love for something like that to come up, I just don't think Taleworlds would be able to do it justice.

NO! Armored Core/ Front mission with Mount and blade combat and sandbox!
I want to capture enemy mech! I want to salvage parts! I want to turn new pilots from captured enemies!
Let's hope their new sci-fi project is anything close to that. Have they decided on a title yet? If not here's some suggestions:
- Metalband
- Mechalord

Back
Top Bottom