Next battle Dun Taruo: know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dun Taruo

Today known as Burghead, a small fishing village. But back then it was the largest known Pictish fort.
Placed on a peninsula stretching into the North Sea. It's believed to have been the 'capital' of the Picts.
The earliest ramparts at Burghead were probably built around 400AD, and were wooden palisades.
Later large, thick stone walls were erected.

Adorno used arqueological and historical reconstructions for do it. Somehow, you fight with and vs other players in a place that really existed.

How will you defend? and more difficult still, how can you attack?

burgheadmodel.jpg

burgheadsmall1.jpg

In Brytenwalda:

mptaruo10.jpg

mptaruo2.jpg

mptaruo4.jpg

You can not smell it? is the glory and immortality.

Is just ahead. Go and take it.

It looks really nice, I know how difficult it can be to get proper sources, but it seems you managed to implement it very well, even with new walls, good luck with it!
If you might need more wooden fortifications you could just send me a PM, I created a whole number for the Vikingr mod, but it seems you could make good use of them too, and if it helps getting closer to the originals it would be for the joy of everyone  :smile:

Moeckerkalfie said:
It looks really nice, I know how difficult it can be to get proper sources, but it seems you managed to implement it very well, even with new walls, good luck with it!
If you might need more wooden fortifications you could just send me a PM, I created a whole number for the Vikingr mod, but it seems you could make good use of them too, and if it helps getting closer to the originals it would be for the joy of everyone  :smile:

Thank you.

Scene props is thing of Adorno, I imagine that if he need it, he will writte u.

Back
Top Bottom