[NEWS] New Moderator!

Users who are viewing this thread

MitchyMatt

Grandmaster Knight
Hello everyone,

As many of you may or may not know, I have been a moderator for several years for Prophesy of Pendor by myself.

However since I can't be on at all times or can't keep up with the new 3.8 traffic, I talked with Saxondragon and decided to have Snouz introduced as an additional moderator.

He has rightfully earned it with the work he has done for v3.8.x

Please respect the moderation choices he makes and work with him when need be. We all want a great atmosphere on here and I hope he and I can continue that presence.

So please, welcome him as your new lord and saviour as part of the leadership this thread deserves :smile:

Congratulations!  :fruity:
You just took at least an hour of snouz's life per each day of his moderation!

Srsly, moderator's rights are not a privilege, but a burden, if they're treated seriously.
They're not earned, they are accepted with heavy heart out of necessity to update threads personally instead of constantly bothering current moderators.

Leonion said:
Congratulations!  :fruity:
You just took at least an hour of snouz's life per each day of his moderation!

Srsly, moderator's rights are not a privilege, but a burden, if they're treated seriously.
They're not earned, they are accepted with heavy heart out of necessity to update threads personally instead of constantly bothering current moderators.
Yes, and you are very familiar with snouz :fruity: :fruity:
Both of you became a new Moderator in these days.

thought he already was one to be honest. regardless, gratz mate, appreciate you effort it quickly patching the mod and trying to make it as good as possible.

Decius II said:
thought he already was one to be honest. regardless, gratz mate, appreciate you effort it quickly patching the mod and trying to make it as good as possible.
funny ^^ i thought the same, well now it is official  :wink:
keep it up!

Exellent! Awesome to see the community grow. I honestly couldn't tell we only had one regular moderator; everyone's usually so well behaved.
Goddamnit, now I need to send bribes and town grafts to TWO people. They're like vultures...

Back
Top Bottom