News/FAQ (All the answers are here!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirwho

Knight
NEWS!

Help is wanted!
I am currently looking for a scripter to help me with future updates. I can scavenge and modify scripts with the skill of a crippled child, but nothing more!

Beta 2.3 is released!
Changelog:
-2 new smaller multiplayer maps for better gameplay at low server pop.
-new conquest capture point flags for better visibility
-new gunshot sounds
-muskets and rifles now have leveled reloads (you don't have to start from the beginning if your interrupted)
-muskets and rifles have been made less accurate
-rifles have been made less "clumsy" to fire
-some smaller things that nobody will probably ever see or care about...but hey! Perfectionists are awesome! :roll:

CONQUEST EU server launched!
So go check it out! :wink:

FAQ

Where the @#@%&$ is the server already?!
There are 2 servers up permanently now! One is generously hosted by damonkey for NA players and one is an EU server.

Will there be Line Battles?
Yes, I'll begin hosting weekly line battles once the update is out.

You know...the uniforms are wrong! They actually had...
Let me stop you right there. The key is here in the mods description: "CONQUEST is loosely based on the 7 years war." While I am very interested in history and accuracy, this mod was created to reflect an accurate vision of the combat of the 7 years war. While the uniforms are based on 7 years war era uniforms, the shape or insignia on each piece of equipment may not be 100% accurate, and because CONQUEST does not include historical factions or units, they aren't supposed to be.

Will there be cannons and pioneers in future releases?
I may add cannons in future updates, but this is not something you should expect to see in the short term. Creating cannons and scripting them to work correctly is a time consuming deal and I have smaller and more interesting things I'd rather add before taking on a monster project like that. Pioneers? If your asking me whether I want to put time and effort in, to make make it possible for these guys to run around my mod
trollsk.jpg
...the answer is no. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom