Brytenwalda team presents:
NEW FATIGUE SYSTEM
Something that many players have been missing in Warband was a stamina bar, where the character would get tired.
I was working hard in this. In the next version you will have it in Brytenwalda multiplayer (and optional for player and AI in sp)
- -The player will get a value in fatigue based on their heatlh points and modified for agility skill.
- -New stamina bar between health bar and horse bar.
- -Now the player gets tired if he runs, dodges, jumps ...
- -The fatigue is a graduate of the weight carried by the player above (for example, a Saxon warrior equipped with chain mail, shield, sword and helmet will tire faster than a nude Pictish raider)
- -Each hit or block tires according to the weight of the weapon.
- -The player will hear himself breathing when he's very tired, and will suffer exhaustion as his stamina bar reaches 0, being easy victim to his rivals.
- -Saving stamina, decide when to hit or defend, when to charge or waiting for the enemy to save energy ... will be significant.
- -The light troops take on new importance as a support to the heavy infantry, or even as a force of harassment.
- -In our tests we found that the strategic possibilities multiply.