News: 1.33 version release 07/01/2011 AND NEW FEATURES

Users who are viewing this thread

More detailed Religion? AWESOME! (downloading)
Just what i wanted. But Germanic gods: Were all germanic people believing in gods like we known as Odin etc.?
I'd just imagine them beliveing in other pagan gods.

Of course I know you focus more on Britain. But i'd just like to know.
No need to change anything according to this, it's all more than fine. Good job guys  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Voltaire1 said:
One handed swords are now invisible? Is anyone else having this problem
Yeah I have this problem as well mostly in the arena. Also the new version is awesome thanks idibil and the team.

smurfin said:
Voltaire1 said:
One handed swords are now invisible? Is anyone else having this problem
Yeah I have this problem as well mostly in the arena. Also the new version is awesome thanks idibil and the team.

Only on arenas, true?

I am looking this. Look that arena or tutorial only accept native daggers.

Raizo said:
More detailed Religion? AWESOME! (downloading)
Just what i wanted. But Germanic gods: Were all germanic people believing in gods like we known as Odin etc.?
I'd just imagine them beliveing in other pagan gods.

Of course I know you focus more on Britain. But i'd just like to know.
No need to change anything according to this, it's all more than fine. Good job guys  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Germanic gods: Great Woden!

newyear2009.gif

wow, more than 1600 donwload in less than 40 hours!

Thank all you, players!!!!!

maybe '-  wine from 
  Brytenwalda vineyards ,whos grown in south....- from  village of London.  :grin:  very good wine . thanks

I just started playing so I'm not sure if leadership is only supposed to provide 1 extra party limit, seems a little hard to get a comparable force to the other lords.

Wow... one day earlier and i could have said this was for my birthday =D lol awesome! best mod (you guys got my vote for sure)

jasonxfri13th said:
I just started playing so I'm not sure if leadership is only supposed to provide 1 extra party limit, seems a little hard to get a comparable force to the other lords.

It's not just your leadership, the leadership of your companions gives you another party member as well. Many companions start with some leadership. Still, you'll need renown for a large party, just leadership won't work.

Hi, i have somme question:

How can i hire bodyguards?
How can i flirt and marriage with my companions?
How can i do peace,pacts, trade agrements with other factions?

-When you get renown and are importan person, you get bodyguard (free) enter your companions and elite troops.

-For flirt with companions - speak to them. You have a option call try seduce

-Diplomacy- you need be king and speak with your chamberlam, Constable etc...

Back
Top Bottom