Newbie Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Patrickstar

Recruit
Hey! just Wondering I'm playing around day 400 and I am now the Marshall of my faction? how do I get a General's Uniform

You should be able to purchase it from the Military Depot's Quartermaster, provided that you have the required rank (you must be a general or marshal in the army, regardless of being the faction's actual Marshall). To get promoted talk to the regimental liaison in the Military Depot or to your faction's leader (for ranks above colonel I think)

This Thread title was pretty vague.  I was expecting you to talk about your overall opinion of the mod and complain about all the peace.

Is there an Option in L'Aigle that you can start your own faction and I'm new in this mod L'Aigle is the first mod I Downloaded and I'm new in Mount and blade Warband?And when you released your vassalage to your ruler is there an option that you can retain your fiefs

There isn't supposed to be but I think Docm hasn't removed it yet.  Want to make your own faction, go nuts just know you won't have custom troops that other mods try to do or something.

Back
Top Bottom