Older videos
Torvald!

True love

My new boat

The swift bard

I'm crazeh!
Big axe thing
Mastermind of stupidity

I hope you leave a comment, as i really appreciate feedback.
Thank you for taking the time, i hope you had a good time. :party:

Last edited:
I had a smile on my face as I was watching the video and that counts as a good thing! :smile:
Especially when you managed to run from that inf chasing you and kill him in the end, I found amusing. I know a guy called Blivandefar who probably had a scowl on his face, watching that sequence though.

Rend said:
I had a smile on my face as I was watching the video and that counts as a good thing! :smile:
Especially when you managed to run from that inf chasing you and kill him in the end, I found amusing. I know a guy called Blivandefar who probably had a scowl on his face, watching that sequence though.

Thank you, i'm happy you liked it :smile: Remember to subscribe for more. ^^

Xelon and Jesus, i'm not sure either of you exist but im glad you both liked the video.
Also new video uploaded, it's in the post, and older under it.
And please subscribe if you like it :smile:

I like you LooRy-Leafson, if we meet on a server one day I will protect you!

~The_Vorocious_Volcom_Brother

P.S: Hold left shift to zoom in while shooting.

Windle said:
I like you LooRy-Leafson, if we meet on a server one day I will protect you!

~The_Vorocious_Volcom_Brother

P.S: Hold left shift to zoom in while shooting.

I'm glad you liked it, i really do try my best not to think while recording.
And i hope you subscribed cause i will be uploading more! Please?  :oops:

Captain Lust said:
LooRy said:
Shameless promotion. :shock: New video uploaded, i'm going to try to upload more frequently aswell. Haveagood'un'.  :party:
I don't understand it. I'm not saying it's bad I just don't understand what is happening.
I don't really plan anything out lust, but i'm glad you are honest with me. I'll try to make it make sense next time, try.  :ohdear:

Kelquethas said:
LooRy said:
Shameless promotion. :shock: New video uploaded, i'm going to try to upload more frequently aswell. Haveagood'un'.  :party:
Did you die at the end? Sounded like you were choking on your own laughter.
Don't worry, it's just that my jokes are so good that i can't help it. But don't worry, i'm alive.  :iamamoron:

Also, please subscribe for more amazing jokes. And more senseless senses.  :party: :fruity:

:party:
Recently started streaming, i wanted to share some adventurous escepades of mine live after having uploaded some short montages of my adventures on youtube, i'm hoping you'll drop by and say hi. As it would be fun for me. and for you, for you it would be fun to watch my stream.
:party:

https://www.twitch.tv/loory_leafson  - Online. :grin:  :fruity: :party:
https://www.twitch.tv/loory_leafson/videos/all

Here is the link to my board for my youtube videos, take a look if you're wondering what i'm about.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325895.msg7695450.html#msg7695450
:fruity:

Back
Top Bottom