New World's

Users who are viewing this thread

Ironduke0312

Recruit
Just a head's up the game is great with from a single players perspective, no flaws to the basic game (My opinion only not really, interested in your's) what are the chances of DLC's with new map's and faction's, a European map with major European power's of the period would be amazing. I have hundred's of hour's with the basic map, great fun but as I play as the Battanian's it has become sadly repetitive, new world's and map's would be awesome.

Thank's for your hard work and producing a brilliant game.

If you need any hint's a official bannerlord's Lord of the Ring's game would be incredible, having played WOW AND LOTR Online, the Bannerlord's system is honest, it's skills based, and does not require the same level of Grinding that MMO's require.

Just a head's up the game is great with from a single players perspective, no flaws to the basic game (My opinion only not really, interested in your's) what are the chances of DLC's with new map's and faction's, a European map with major European power's of the period would be amazing. I have hundred's of hour's with the basic map, great fun but as I play as the Battanian's it has become sadly repetitive, new world's and map's would be awesome.
New maps are great but this is not the way to go. Let them add more content first, that's what matters to the majority.

If you want map changes, mods are here for that. That's how it usualy is. Once you have a great sandbox, you will see a lot of mods with new campaign maps.
Also there are already 2 Europe campaign map mods on nexus :

I'm sure more polished Europe conversion mods will come later, because that ganra is very popular

New maps are great but this is not the way to go. Let them add more content first, that's what matters to the majority.

If you want map changes, mods are here for that. That's how it usualy is. Once you have a great sandbox, you will see a lot of mods with new campaign maps.
Also there are already 2 Europe campaign map mods on nexus :

I'm sure more polished Europe conversion mods will come later, because that ganra is very popular
Yes thank you, I have seen them, and yes modder's do great work, you are relying on a guy doing the work for the love of doing it, Taleworld's have more resources to apply to the project, with issues being transactional, your not harrassing a guy who is giving his time for free.

For stating that TaleWorlds would be better suited to turn his idea into reality than a random guy who does this pro bono?

Edit: Removed quoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank's for your hard work and producing a brilliant game.

If you need any hint's a official bannerlord's Lord of the Ring's game would be incredible, having played WOW AND LOTR Online, the Bannerlord's system is honest, it's skills based, and does not require the same level of Grinding that MMO's require.
Hey, welcome to the forums! Glad you're enjoying the game and thank you for your comments.

We don't have any plans at the moment to create a new European map or venture into the LOTR universe as a DLC for Bannerlord. There are, however, some mods similar to that in the making. You can jump into The Chamber of Crafts - Mods Under Construction board or The Emporium - Released Mods to have a look.

For stating that TaleWorlds would be better suited to turn his idea into reality than a random guy who does this pro bono?
Hey, welcome to the forums! Glad you're enjoying the game and thank you for your comments.

We don't have any plans at the moment to create a new European map or venture into the LOTR universe as a DLC for Bannerlord. There are, however, some mods similar to that in the making. You can jump into The Chamber of Crafts - Mods Under Construction board or The Emporium - Released Mods to have a look.
Thank's for the response, I have played a couple of great Mod's, "we don't have any plan's at the moment" :smile: at least that's not a flat no.

Give them some time and you'll get a much better "DLC" than the makers of taleworlds would have done. For two years, not one studio would do so many wonderful things, and for two years they couldn't fix the siege problem ... Please ...

Back
Top Bottom