New weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

naif511

Recruit
Apologies for posting a previous thread in a wrong section
—————————————
I am getting bored of the same weapons over the years and I learned smithing to craft some new stuff but still feels no difference than what’s on the market

I wish they add Halberds for swing and thrust and 2 handed club for blunt , I am also surprised why the halberd is not in the vlandian culture I know the rhodoks used to love these pointy pole arms back in warband

I hope they add it in the game itself and no mods needed

—————————————
I am getting bored of the same weapons over the years and I learned smithing to craft some new stuff but still feels no difference than what’s on the market

I wish they add Halberds for swing and thrust and 2 handed club for blunt , I am also surprised why the halberd is not in the vlandian culture I know the rhodoks used to love these pointy pole arms back in warband

Halberds were not a thing in the supposed period the game is set in.

There are quite a few anachronisms already though, so I dunno if another one will even hurt.

That aside, they do have stab and slash polearms already. I believe the menavlions do that.

—————————————

There were voulges, warhammers, glaives, and poleaxes in warband, but not halberds

a 2 handed club would be nice, I have read one of the devs say that more 2 handed mace crafting pieces will be coming eventually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom