new weapon Mauser models 712,Shansei .45 C96

Users who are viewing this thread

Mauser models 712
is a fullauto fire mauser that uses 10-20 round (7.63x25mm) mags at 1000rpm
note that this gun has a lot of muzzle clime (it invented the Gangbanger style to use it muzzle climb to sweep the area)

Shansei .45 C96
uses a 10 round fixed mag

maybe he means that this weapon  "kicks back" or "walks upsides" excesively when firing, like the modern MP5's and kalasnikov's

funk said:
Mauser models 712
note that this gun has a lot of muzzle clime (it invented the Gangbanger style to use it muzzle climb to sweep the area)

Shansei .45 C96

I think he's trying to say "Change the gun a little"

DragonSlayer005 said:
funk said:
Mauser models 712

Shansei .45 C96

I think he's trying to say "Change the gun a little"
the most of guns in china were made by commen craftsmen and warlords' arsenals, they don't care what "Mauser models 712" or "Shansei .45 C96" really is, most of the workers didn't even see a real one or real one's design paper. They just copy things from other copies. I name these non-original  guns "mauser military pistol", "colt M1903" or "type 14" so you can recognize them.
In old china no one cared about these original names, instead people called them "box cannon", "horse brand Lu Zi", "bastard/tortoise's box(only for the japanese pistol type 14)" or many other names.

all I'm trying to say is, what you think the real Mausers should look like have almost nothing to do with me, because that did have nothing to do with the old china's reality.

the Shansei "Yen" .45 C96 was picked as it was made under the warlord Yen Hsi-shan at the Taiyuan Arsenal.
link
http://www.iar-arms.com/mausereview1.htm

the model 712 was exported from spain from 1927 mainy to china.

fell free to call them any thing you like i.e. auto box cannon of the 712.

i'l try to make them in the item editer and il tell you if it works.

oh really? i didn't know those names...
I thought there was no way to find out the guns' names that the chinese producer gave them, how did you do this?

but I'm affraid I can't give them special name like this, cause I don't know how many of this type were used by people. even if I know, I still think using one commen name to describe one kind of guns is the most laborsaving way :mrgreen:
maybe when I finished 4th or 5th develop stage, I will come back to fill the mod's weaponry with variant types.

No, not really. The BAR was in use by then; It was developed in 1918, and was used in WW1, and in the Great Depression. I think there's a picture of Bonnie & Clyde with one.

Crazy Eddie said:
No, not really. The BAR was in use by then; It was developed in 1918, and was used in WW1, and in the Great Depression. I think there's a picture of Bonnie & Clyde with one.

BAR in ww1??? wow, that's why the us army was victorious.... while some nation were still fighting with swords and single shot riffles, the us had already developped automatic weapons. dude.... imagine their modern weaponary system......

Well, I suppose you're right about the timing, but the US wasn't supplying the Chinese with arms until after 1941, correct? Even then, I've read that many of the Chinese-made (hanyang, for instance) rifles were so poorly crafted, that they quite frequently broke after firing a single round (Then again, that was from a wiki, so it could be false.). You can't really blame them, they had no real experience or engineering teams to create them- as William said, they were crafted purely by replication.

Back
Top Bottom