New WB 1.152 version and Patch

Users who are viewing this thread

explorer84

Recruit
i have M&B Warband v1.134 installed and i have Old Frontier v2.8.

I want to upgrade to Old Frontier v3.2 but i have a few questions. i see that Old Frontier v3.2 says it is only compatible with M&B Warband 1.143, but the latest Warband patch available is 1.152.

So should i update my M&B Warband from 1.134 to 1.143 and hold off on 1.152 for the time being?

i assume 2.8 saved games are not compatible with 3.2, so then it is possible to have both Old Frontier 2.8 and 3.2 installed at the same time? is this recommended?

this is probably my favorite warband mod. i look forward to trying v3.2 but i wanna make sure i get the steps right in updating to it. thanks.

My game updatet to 1.51 automaticly, and I have no problems with running the 3.2 version of 1755. :wink:
And no, I don't think 2.8 saves will work with 3.2, but I could be wrong...  :mrgreen:

THX  MrJullofX  for help and for confirming that 1755 runs better on 1.152!!!!!
I went through a real HELL with ppl destroying the reputation of my MODS....and now I m getting TONS of PMs saying they can run it great, and they compliment me and my workand bla blablabla.... :roll:

.....isn t it so bad that ppl shout badly their disappointment on all Forums and out in the open....but then when they get things fixed, they just do not comment...or do it on a private channel???!!!  :mad:

Really folks, please:

scream your happines here and out in the open!!!!!

Stop floading me with tons of PMs, please, please!!!!!

There is NO way I can read all of them....expecially after I see that most are from ppl that not even support me or my Mods, ever... :???:

Gabby

THIS MOD IS AMAZING!!!!!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

But seriously, it is a very well made mod :smile: and my favourite singleplayer mod to Warband  :smile:

Humlenerd said:
THIS MOD IS AMAZING!!!!!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

But seriously, it is a very well made mod :smile: and my favourite singleplayer mod to Warband  :smile:
THX!! hehehehe.....
I apreciate it, really.

I am sooo happy that this new 1.152 patch improved the performances of my Mods!!
Well, actually 1755 and 1860s, did. But it destroyed my 1776, unfortunately....oh well... :wink:

Gab

i tested the Old Frontier 3.2 on 1.152, and it seems to work. but i noticed a few bugs (not sure if it is related to 1.152 or just v3.2 of the mod):

-in the opening scene there is an invisible player following me around.
-the guy Agnus (i think that's his name) who is supposed to be my friend / ally in battles kept wanting to fight me whenever i talked to him (it seemed to go away after a while)
-in one of the stages, parts of a castle were floating in mid air (when you walked around it you could see it)
-in one of the rendezvous battles i saw a guy with no feet, another time i saw a guy walking through the floor
-when i killed a guy outside the castle to win one of those fights, he died falling into the wall and kind of glitched out and got stuck in the wall

things like that i noticed as bugs. i'd like to know if these bugs are because i'm running it on 1.152 or if it's just the version 3.2. i still think 3.2 is great, i like being able to sail to Cuba and fight the indios there. but could you tell me what is the purpose of the "Battleground" location in Cuba. i went to it, and it gave me a choice of 5 different battlefields. but each one was empty. do you have to do something to have battles at those locations?

GABRILDURO said:
WRONG TOPIC. Pls delete and post here  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163475.0.html

You can also understand a lot reading this:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,170107.0.html
:razz:

thanks for the links. the reason why i posted those observations in this thread is for two reasons :

first- there seemed to be an unresolved issue of whether old frontier v3.2 is compatible with warband 1.152. i listed those bugs as just quick things i noticed when i started up the game. the invisible player in the first scene of the game running on 1.152 made me think maybe this is a bug related to running v3.2 on 1.152 and NOT just a general v3.2 bug. i would normally post bugs in the thread you listed, but since there was some confusion over whether or not 1.152 was compatible with old frontier v3.2, i thought it was appropriate in this thread.

second- you said "Really folks, please: scream your happines here and out in the open!!!!!"

i thought this would be a good thread with a specific purpose, to discuss compatibility between v3.2 and 1.152 / 1.143, instead of just listing general bugs in that thread you linked. and the issue about Cuba is a question specific to v3.2 of old frontier. and i did not see any comment about the Cuba battleground area in that bugs / problems thread.

i hope that is okay, but in the future if i find any bugs i will be sure to report them to that "Bugs / Problems" thread you posted. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom