New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mix said:
I downloaded new beta 9 0.22 mod and extract it in modules but when i run it it wont start, gives me message missing woman face cap or something like that... does anyone have problem like that?
No, it should work. Delete your E1200 module and try to reinstall. If that does not help, you'll maybe just have to download once again. Means your download might be corrupted.

I still have the same problem. "Unable to open texture file Textures/womanface_young_new.dds".
Maybe its because I dont have new patch 1158 installed?! Do you think I need that patch to play beta 9 0.22 mod?

I think you'll need to reinstall the core game because that's not an Europe 1200 texture. In any case try to apply the latest patch available first, it may solve the problem.

I needed to download this. The map is so much better than the other versions and the new factions are awesome!

P.S. I'm going to sound kind of stupid, but if I take a screenshot, how exactly do I post them here? I tired to but didn't know how.

Teutionc_modrookie said:
I needed to download this. The map is so much better than the other versions and the new factions are awesome!

P.S. I'm going to sound kind of stupid, but if I take a screenshot, how exactly do I post them here? I tired to but didn't know how.

The easiest way I know is to upload your photo to a free image host like photobucket.com.  Then copy the link to your image. 

You can then post it here on the forum

Cheers, "O"

Hello, congratulations to developers of Europe 1200, for the amazing work. I have two questions... one about  Balkans and one about next release.
First i think that in balkans at 1200 wasnt like that... for example, Bulgaria in the mode has very big territory, the territory o Thrace and Macedonia was in Byzantine Empire and Kruje i think was in Byzantine Empire.

The next question is about the map of final release, the map will be bigger than this? we will see cities like Jerusalem and Baghdad?

Thanks for the very good work. 

Serbian Conqueror said:
Hey guys any indication on new realise? Sorry I know it's anoying to ask it. I appreciate all you're work.
Come, come, Serbian Conqueror - you already know it's a taboo question 'round here, don't you? :wink:
When our Great Leader decides we, his servants, are worthy - he will grant us knowledge of when the mod will approximately be released.

Ελλην The Great said:
Hello, congratulations to developers of Europe 1200, for the amazing work.
Thank you for your support! :smile:

Ελλην The Great said:
Bulgaria in the mode has very big territory
Which is why it's interesting to play against them and obliterate them.

Ελλην The Great said:
the territory o Thrace and Macedonia was in Byzantine Empire
You will probably get an answer from our Bulgaria researcher NikeBG, concerning that matter.

Ελλην The Great said:
and Kruje i think was in Byzantine Empire.
As for Kruje, it was a part of the Byzantine Empire, ruled by the Progoni Princes.
But since we made that area a separate faction (due to some level of autonomy, if I remember correctly), Kruje ended up being thrown out of the Byzantine Empire.
But don't worry, they will be big enough, even without Kruje.

Serbian Conqueror said:
The next question is about the map of final release, the map will be bigger than this? we will see cities like Jerusalem and Baghdad?
Jerusalem - yes, but I believe that Baghdad is too far away, if I'm not mistaken.

mihailo.razvigor said:
Serbian Conqueror said:
Hey guys any indication on new realise? Sorry I know it's anoying to ask it. I appreciate all you're work.
Come, come, Serbian Conqueror - you already know it's a taboo question 'round here, don't you? :wink:
When our Great Leader decides we, his servants, are worthy - he will grant us knowledge of when the mod will approximately be released.

Ελλην The Great said:
Hello, congratulations to developers of Europe 1200, for the amazing work.
Thank you for your support! :smile:

Ελλην The Great said:

Ελλην The Great said:
You will probably get an answer from our Bulgaria researcher NikeBG, concerning that matter.

Ελλην The Great said:
and Kruje i think was in Byzantine Empire.
As for Kruje, it was a part of the Byzantine Empire, ruled by the Progoni Princes.
But since we made that area a separate faction (due to some level of autonomy, if I remember correctly), Kruje ended up being thrown out of the Byzantine Empire.
But don't worry, they will be big enough, even without Kruje.

Serbian Conqueror said:
Jerusalem - yes, but I believe that Baghdad is too far away, if I'm not mistaken.

Ok thank you for the answers. keep up the good work

mihailo.razvigor said:
Ελλην The Great said:

Ελλην The Great said:
Coming right up! :smile:
- I don't think we actually have anything from Thrace in the mod so far - there's only the Rhodopes, which form what I've called "the Rhodopean Principality" of the rebel Ivanko the Kinslayer. He first tried to usurp the Bulgarian throne (in 1196), then he fled to the Byzantines, who gave him control over the Rhodopes and Philippopolis, but then he decided he wants the Byzantine throne as well, so he seceded in his lands, losing only Philippopolis in the lowlands. His "state" survived until the summer of 1200, when he was treacherously captured and executed, but since the mod starts before the summer, he's still alive and kicking.
- The parts of Macedonia in our mod belong to Dobromir Hriz, who changed sides between Byzantium and Bulgaria several times and by the time the mod starts he was subordinated to Kaloyan of Bulgaria. Actually, in the next couple of years Dobromir Hriz and his father-in-law, the Byzantine renegade Manouel Kamytzes, would even go on to conquer most of Thessaly from the Byzantines, until the emperor launches a counter-offensive, separating the two of them, with Dobromir Hriz eventually changing sides for one last time, before he disappears, with his lands being fully incorporated in Bulgaria after the 1203 Bulgarian-Byzantine peace treaty. So, in 1200 Dobromir Hriz (and Manouel Kamytzes) were in Bulgarian service, but they (especially Hriz) have a high controversy rating, so they're more untrustworthy and more likely to change sides on their own.
I hope that explains the Balkan situation of the mod. :wink:

This not working for me, i can not full open mod...
RGL ERROR : Unable to opet texture file Textures/womanface_young_new.dds
Can help me, i fix that ?

Revan Shan said:
As far as I know a new version was planned for Feb... I'm still waiting for the new one to appear and continue my gameplay series.
Korinov hoped to release the new version for Christmas. But, as we all know, hope doesn't make mods, and RL often stands in the way of such hopes. Nonetheless, AFAIK, Korinov is still working on the next version whenever he can (he recently mentioned he's busy working on the Byzantines, which are quite a big faction themselves).

Phew.

I've been busy as hell with college work in the past months. So I haven't been able to work much on the mod. Things seem to be getting a bit smoother right now, so from now on I expect to have more free time. I'll ask Cèsar if he has done something new with those byzantine armors I'm still expecting. I also have quite a bunch of PMs to answer to. But don't worry, this is still alive  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom