[NEW VERSION OF IRON LAUNCHER IS OUT] About the iron launchers "super-bug"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight

-THE NEW VERSION IS OUT- (BERSEKER PRIDE, YOU CAN CHECK IT)

Cita de: Wu-long en Octubre 21, 2009, 07:01:33 am

whats iron launcher  :oops:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
something that fires iron at people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ive also read that someones says iron launcher suck or something... (hello cric) :razz:

Ohh, very funny  :roll:, well if can stop the complains maybe i can solve all yours problems.

1. This is a hobby i dont work for you  :neutral:

2. Give me complete feedback (it works fine for me):

- Install type (online, disk, steam? i dont know that mb is redit. by steam  :shock:) etc
- windows vers. 2k, xp, vista, 7 , etc and service pack (for lib compat)
- Advanced users can report to me the followin reg keys that il uses:

> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MountAndBladeKeys - last mod used, etc
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mount&Blade - mb main path, for relative path uses  :cool:
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mount&Blade Warband (if expans. is installed)

- location of mb main folder and if the path contain " spaces "
- many other things that you can consider helpful  :idea:

Ahh... for xmas all my mb soft will be updated, bug fix, warband compat, steam compat,...

I think that is an error with iron_launcher_data folder, does not clean, apart of an steam iron launcher support (stupid joke  :mrgreen:)

waiting... and calm down

at first the iron launcher was not working for me,saying that i had the wrong version of M&B installed so i reinstalled mount and blade and now it's working perfectly,i cant see peoples problems with the iron launcher.

Lol i installed berserk and played it and everything semeed fine but when i tried to play other mods i get an error skell.bodies or somthing like that please help  :cry:

The Iron Launcher works fine on my system. I use Windows XP with Service Pack 3. Install type: disk version.

Morreira said:
Lol i installed berserk and played it and everything semeed fine but when i tried to play other mods i get an error skell.bodies or somthing like that please help  :cry:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I0FJV0C1
Morriera Download this.  In order to run both RotB and the other mods you need to have two data folders.  The game will read out of the folder Data.  So keep the one you have while playing berserk and rename the folder here which should go into the main folder of mount&blade, when you want to play native and other mods. 
Sorry for the off-topic there Swyter.

As for me I'm running my system in windows XP and ironlauncher ran fine for a week then started turning itself off when I tried to start it.  If I deleted this folder Data_Iron_Launcher it would run fine again once but create the folder again.  So I would have to keep deleting this folder to run the game.

Berserker Pride said:
Morreira said:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I0FJV0C1
Morriera Download this.  In order to run both RotB and the other mods you need to have two data folders.  The game will read out of the folder Data.  So keep the one you have while playing berserk and rename the folder here which should go into the main folder of mount&blade, when you want to play native and other mods. 
Sorry for the off-topic there Swyter.

As for me I'm running my system in windows XP and ironlauncher ran fine for a week then started turning itself off when I tried to start it.  If I deleted this folder Data_Iron_Launcher it would run fine again once but create the folder again.  So I would have to keep deleting this folder to run the game.

Ok, This only serves to confirm my suspicions Hmm...  :???: Theres a problem with the file overwritting, this can be easilly solved delete that corrupted folder on every launch... so easy, but i think theres a problem with the steam version, that makes mb folder not recognizable...

Hey, theres someone that have an Steam M&B version over here ? With a valuable feedback i can solve any problem in two days (one for the homework and other for re-built  :smile:)

I just got this downloaded and I can't get the iron launcher to work. It keeps saying that the module is not compatible with my mount and blade version. I really don't know what to do to fix it I have messed with the part that manages that but no results. I have the steam version of mount and blade if the helps a bit.

Did someone really say iron launcher suck ?? How rude. Anyway i had my problem and also fixed it /////iron launcher has great potential it makes it easier to manage different body types. Without it, it would be coplete drag to constantly change the data folder.

Mekage said:
I just got this downloaded and I can't get the iron launcher to work. It keeps saying that the module is not compatible with my mount and blade version. I really don't know what to do to fix it I have messed with the part that manages that but no results. I have the steam version of mount and blade if the helps a bit.

The only problem is that Steam saves all the registry info of their games into an encrypted file named "ClientRegistry.blob". This is the main problem, because Iron Launcher reads the info of that registry keys (version, mb dir, last module, etc...).

I have found an utility from a really clever guy capable of read/write these values: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44155
If you want to make IL runable, download this program and add all Mount&Blade reg keys found into this file to your real registry, this can be weird... but necessary

PD: I don't implement the code of this program due copyright/privacy "walls" that I wont overpass  :cool:

any way to add option to manualy input path to ironlauncher

( i use steam version, and that clever soft you linked is too clever for me and i cant find anything about M&B in mu blob file<_< )

Back
Top Bottom