New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

Users who are viewing this thread

I think i found a fix for Shogun guys
Download ver 1.143 installer from a taleworlds link floating somewhere "google tw forum in it"
And ill try the mod on this one and check WSE's version apprentyl 3.1 is incompatible so ill test it

Suminagashi said:
Sad news guys: Warband is version 1.154 and WSE, which only supports up to 1.153, is no longer being developed. :sad:
cmpxchg8b said:
cmpxchg8b said:
v3.1.5
- Fixed scene_set_* operations not working
- Added missile_remove_on_hit operation

This is likely to be the last release by me; I no longer have the time nor motivation to continue developing WSE.
If somebody wants to carry it forward, I can give him access to the source code and some help in understanding it - PM me for more info. However please avoid doing so unless you are confident you can take on this kind of project; i.e. you already understand how it works, you can code in C++, you know the basics of x86 assembly and the internals of programs compiled with Visual Studio (mostly calling conventions).
If you're new to Shogun mod, this basically means that Shogun will likely be unable to receive a proper update unless someone else picks up working on WSE. You should still be able to play Shogun if you specifically use Warband version 1.143 or 1.153. Sorry for the bad news. Good luck in your future endeavors WoYo-Sensei.

None yet dammit but i had gotten shogun to work
You must download ver 1.143 install of Warband put shogun ver 1.143 in the module folder there
Then run WSELoader in the Shogun Folder to start the mod and get past the "cutscene"

so, what's the conclusion? Single or multiplayer? I am asking because to be honest I do not understand what people these days see in multiplayer games. If I wanted to play with other people I'd go outside and kick the ball around or something.

PPQ_Purple said:
so, what's the conclusion? Single or multiplayer? I am asking because to be honest I do not understand what people these days see in multiplayer games. If I wanted to play with other people I'd go outside and kick the ball around or something.
Nice necro by the way... You do realize that this mod is dead....

Modder223 said:
PPQ_Purple said:
It is? Sorry than. I am new to this forum so I still have not gotten a grip on what's working and what's dead.

PPQ_Purple said:
Modder223 said:
PPQ_Purple said:
It is? Sorry than. I am new to this forum so I still have not gotten a grip on what's working and what's dead.

Last post date 2+ years ago? Chances are, that's a dead mod. Gekokujo is the ultimate Sengoku Jidai mod anyways and way better than this was.

Gekokujo is indeed the most incredible Japanese Sengoku Era mod.

And the mod is fully alive, posting things every days.

But I still wonder if they are gonna make it multiplayer one of these days.

For I dream to kick the asses of my friends in their beautifull samurai armors.

Back
Top Bottom