NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Users who are viewing this thread

cortes14 said:
Gab let my take care of try to make trailer of 2.9v I have seen many strategic game trailers and MAYBE I can create good trailer.
Why not,you can make video and post it in Videos section,I'm sure Gab will put it among others if it's good.Those are amazing videos there really but somehow I see that one made by Hinkel84 as a trailer of this mod,so far of course!

cortes14 said:
Gab let my take care of try to make trailer of 2.9v I have seen many strategic game trailers and MAYBE I can create good trailer.

go for it! I cant wait to see what you create.

Im planning on doing a scenery only video once this launches (good thing I have tomorrow off to find these wonderful places ^_^)

I don't think I have ever been this excited for a mod before. This is like Diablo 2 or Starcraft 2 level excitement I am having.

Alan De Soison said:
ehehehehehehe..patient everybody..v.2.9 is coming  :roll:
I will update soon guys, just got a small problem, still....but almost fixed. I will look again after work and then upload new v.2.9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gab  :wink:
ALAN, will Crum send me a new wolf texture?

I don't know gab...crumbs still not reply the wolf.obj , I'm in the internet cafe now..i just send the wolf.obj to crumbs, and the wolf must the same size as the boar for fit with the animation rigging

GABRILDURO said:
Alan De Soison said:
ehehehehehehe..patient everybody..v.2.9 is coming  :roll:
I will update soon guys, just got a small problem, still....but almost fixed. I will look again after work and then upload new v.2.9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gab  :wink:
ALAN, will Crum send me a new wolf texture?
I just spoke on the phone with your boss. He said it was ok for you to leave work earlier today to finish the mod. Nice guy your boss. :cool:

PLEASE RELEASE this is so exiting :3 I want Australians!... even though they werent around then, I WANT THEM haha, please release soon!

Zippy174 said:
PLEASE RELEASE this is so exiting :3 I want Australians!... even though they werent around then, I WANT THEM haha, please release soon!
Gab still in his work..he will upload it when in home, patience..hehe.. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom