NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA to anybody:grin: :grin:
DOWNLOAD link:
M&B Repository:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2355

Old version 3.1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=STT84MP0

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
IMPORTANT:
I am NOT payed for the work of modding that I ve done here with mates and helpers, nor I belong to any game making company, nor I get any benefit for my volontaree work.
I never, ever even got a praising word from the creator of the main M&B WB game, either.
The only payment I get is YOUR courtesy whan posting in my Forums, dear players.
So please, be kind
:mrgreen:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Some anticipations:

http://img163.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mb277.jpg
http://img51.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mb388.jpg

PLS DO NOT MODIFY (or tweak) 1755 O.F. Mod 

PLEASE READ THESE WARNINGS:
Welcome to 1755 Old Frontier v. 3.2 !!!!
Please follow all next steps or this mod will stress very much your PC!!!

This mod has TONS of nice but HEAVY fetures, such as improved grafic, models,
blood, weapons, SMOKE (uses a lot ofyour Ram !!).

We optimized it at maximum, now (BIG thx goes to my technical stuff, mostly
the great Crumbs....thx my friend!!! ...and to 1257 ppl as well).
Therefore, we will not provide assistance, unless you prove you did all next
steps.

1 - close ALL programs and internet connections
2 - do not MOD our mod. You will get easily crashes. Do not tweak or change
    anything. Test the original version and get use to it for some days, then
    eventually do some changes. Do not encourage players to do that, please, try
    to encourage them to do a 1755 "full imersion".
3 - do not use cheats, they might give problems as well (the world map
    and battle maps are very big and doing map/fight cheats will freeze your PC!!)
4 - before starting 1755, pls do ALL steps in 1257 link suggested
    here (thx 1257!!) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html
5 - start the game and save after talking to Merchant. Close and load last save.
    Keep 2/3 saving spots for 1755 and overwrite them. That will avoid you to
    loose all your progresses.

REMEMBER:
.1st 
WHEN STARTING M&B WB AND CHOOSING 1755 MOD, GO TO "CONFIGURE" AND THEN TO
"HIDE BLOOD"  / "ENABLE CHEATS" (they both should NOT be marked if you have
PC performances problem). GO THEN TO "ADVANCED" AND CHECK IF "Enable Edit Mode" is on.
(It should be OFF for best performance)

.2nd
TURN DOWN ALL YOUR VIDEO SETTINGS, ALL OF THEM TO MINIMUM, BUT EXPECIALLY
"MAX FRAME RATE" TO 60
"TREES DETAILS" AND ANY "SHADER/SHADOWS" TO MINIMUM
- Do not set to zero "Monitor Gamma" of course....or your monitor will become BLACK!

.3rd 
TURN TO MINIMUM "BATTLE SIZE" AND ALL POSSIBLE GAME OPTIONS, EVEN INDICATORS.
If the game now works well, increase few things at a time, to discover WHERE
your problem was.
If some problems are still there, try to solve your problem at this link
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html.

THX 

Gabrilduro and his team

IMPORTANT:

1755 OLD FRONTIER IS MADE TO RUN ONLY WITH ORIGINAL WAR BAND UPDATED TO V. 1.134/1.143

This mod is NOT open source.  What does that mean?
Please ask for permission if interested in some stuff in this Mod, but we may deny it, on our decision.
Thx for respecting this rule
Gabrilduro and his Team

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
TESTING:

Radeztky .........will test  France
Illapa ..............will test  Spain
Actman1.......... will test  French Front.
Dellivis.............will test  British Front.
.......................will test  Great Britain.
.......................will test  Wild Frontier.
.......................will test  Be a merchant and  Sea travel
.......................will test  Be a Bandit fighting all over the map
.......................will test  Be a Pirate fighting all over the map and on the SEA!!!
Wrc..................will test  Be an Adventurer fighting bandits and doing all quests around map

Other old testers available for positions left free....CORYLTH ?

*looks at killer beast*
....awww its so cute and it- AH MY ARM!!!!! OH GOD GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!!!!  :mrgreen:

It was hilarious lol. Wait I'm in the game now?  :shock: That'll be an awkward moment when I find him. Thank you for that Gabs I won't ask to be a companion because we definatly have enough in this game but can I ask to change his clothes to something else? haha

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok, ok.....I did like with my kids and my wife birthdays presents....I get so happy and excited that I always end up.....giving them the present before their birthday!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
All team and some helpers should be thanked, as well...but pls say a special thx to CRUMBS (the invisible but very giving team mate :wink:) and Poomtang, for his great uniforms and horses!!!
And we finally have a Ball Club thx to Shadowarcher (plus the work that still Poomtang and Crumbs did on the primitive texture).
NOW, hunting, sea battles and new Showdowns in Rendez vous (old arenas and tournaments) are all from my PURE fantasy (with my team help of course).
I am NOT a great modder as Highlander or huge Master Modders....I experiment things, use my little knoledge and get ideas to put in game.
Those are what Crumbs calls "Happy accidents" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
well, sometimes "Happy", mostly just "accidents".
That is why my things are so different (wait to see the new Gabrilduro sabre artillery cheat sword!! heheh) and that is why we simply CANNOT change or do some other stuff like all modders do.....we are NOT able, we don t use "module system" and our life is 10 times harder than theirs :cry: :cry:
Why am I saying all this?
Well, because most of ppl still don t get how difficult making this 1755 thing is for us.
But so many of you showed so much support and even helped or will help, as well!!!
And I tryed to put most of you guys in our game....Illapa already noticed that, but many of you are in....just find where, ok? Ahahahaha
Hey Radeztky.....sorry so much mate, I wanted so bad to put you as companion, but they were al gone. So you are in as a  tavern keeper, and you can drink as much Rum as you want...hehehehe
OOh I know, many will be sorry...no more Boars....just Buffalos and Ferocious Warriors (those ARE TOUGH!!! get ready, folks!!) and The Indian Witcher, of course......
Well enough words, now....let me finish my work, pls :lol:
A biiig italian HUG to all ppl that supported me and my team!!
Gabby
PS Uuuh, and now the small INVENTORY chest is a well loaded MULE (THX TO CRUUUMBS again!!)

very nice!!
I'm waiting for this version!

the Buffalos is fery nice.
good model of quivers.
you guys are going to do a scene for the camp?

and version 2.87g, where you can download it?

Instead of a companion we should make someone a Bison. Just make him white instead of brown and make him 10x harder to kill and randomly roam out west with an army of 100 buffalo.  :mrgreen:

Before historical accuracy people go ballistic there is actually a series of native american legends myths and stories about white buffalo and they do exist they're just extremely rare. I think it'd be hilarious as an easter egg for someone who heads west and doesnt stop going west. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_buffalo

Yes, and thanks for making it!

About a week after you sent it to me, there was one by Mackie, who made a bunch of osp weapons.

Good news is we now have two.

Thanks to everyone for supporting and helping. 

If anyone is left out of the credits [press credits at main Warband menu and wait for it to appear] please let me know and I can credit you.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah! Cannot WAIT for the goodies!

I have never been this hooked... ok, there was this other game called WOW, but other than that one, THIS ONE has got me excited for the next version!! :mrgreen:

Hello im back, 2.9 v pictures are awsome!! Im so happy that it comes but sorry I dont had a time to support because I had and have to study for exam for school. I dont have to and I cant vote for 1755 old frontier!!!!!!because I did it 2 weeks ago :grin:. If 2.9 v comes out I will TRY to make some video but later in beginning of June.

Back
Top Bottom