NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Users who are viewing this thread

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
wrc said:
shadowarcher said:
Cut the spam or i'll throw ye in the brig!.
Trow me in the brig!
"wrc is slaped and is thrown into the brig while forced to watch his team lose on tv constantly for 1 year" :grin:
guys, can we cut the football chatter and get back on topic please.
Yeah, thx!
Pls guys, I see my best supporters and helpers there chatting about sport??!!
I do not have anything against that but open a topic if needed, but keep space clean here to celebrate the coming soon of v.2.9. Please??? :lol:
Thx
Gabby
I will put a female dress on his avatar in v.2.9 to the next guy that talks about different matters here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NEW version 2.9 OPEN BETA to anybody....is coming, UPLOADING TONIGHT; New York TIME :grin: :grin:
And it was a killing work!!!! :shock:
Some anticipations:

http://img163.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mb277.jpg
http://img51.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mb388.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
TESTING:

Radeztky .........will test  France
Illapa ..............will test  Spain
Actman1.......... will test  French Front.
Dellivis.............will test  British Front.
Shadowarcher...will test  Great Britain.
.......................will test  Wild Frontier.
.......................will test  Be a merchant and  Sea travel
.......................will test  Be a Bandit fighting all over the map
.......................will test  Be a Pirate fighting all over the map and on the SEA!!!
Wrc..................will test  Be an Adventurer fighting bandits and doing all quests around map
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

shadowarcher said:
Alright guys keep your "screams" nice and short, if i see anyone else do what Atcman1 did then i will have to report them for spam.

Sorry!  :cry: :cry:

Atcman1 said:
shadowarcher said:
Alright guys keep your "screams" nice and short, if i see anyone else do what Atcman1 did then i will have to report them for spam.

Sorry!  :cry: :cry:
Baah, I fixed that already, stop crying, next time think :wink: :grin:
Mmmh, sorry but I will have Shadowarcher on Great Britain.
But you can test other free positions :wink:

Dellivis said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1Y7WUBaXSs

I didn't spend a lot of time on this little mini project :razz:
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You did it really funny and good....mmmmh, now you are becoming so good in videos that we d like to see what you ll do for v.2.9 as a "trailer" video hehehehe
THX
Gabby
......10/12 MORE HOURS, FOLKS.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ps cmau14, THX for asking me to rest, but if I do, who will update, ..."honey" ????? :mrgreen:

I can test the Wild Frontier if you want. Even though I don't really know what that means. Am I jst suppost to play as them?

Anyway it's a super mod you guys made there, I'm looking forward to public 2.9!

splofot said:
I can test the Wild Frontier if you want. Even though I don't really know what that means. Am I jst suppost to play as them?
Anyway it's a super mod you guys made there, I'm looking forward to public 2.9!
Ciao!!
Thx very much, I will remember you!! No offence though, but I am giving this opportunity FIRST to OLD testers, like the ones listed there up above. Really, no offence, you sound like a very nice guy, it is just a question of "being nice" with some testers that were always "nice" testing for me.... :wink:
I am still expecting my oldest supporter Admiral Nelson candidates, also....see? He would never forgive me, otherwise , hehehehe
Gabby
PS SORRY GUYS; I will be gone now, due to last testing.....
Shad, Wrc, Dellivis, Illapa, My Team and all best supporters, pls defend "the fort" for the while I will be away, ok??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I WILL BE BACK WHEN UPLOADING!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Oh no I'm not offended and I totally understand your reasons. After all, I am aso just a noob and I just joined this forum:smile:. But if you ever need help, lemme know. :wink:

Gab let my take care of try to make trailer of 2.9v I have seen many strategic game trailers and MAYBE I can create good trailer.

Back
Top Bottom