NEW v.1.5 OPEN Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

No, that won't work. Quintillius already explained why.
Also, there's another Napoleonic singleplayer mod for WB being made right now. So no need to go through the trouble of building Europe1805 again for WB (since just porting won't work).

Sea travel was/is a very difficult thing to get working right and it might be left alone for now as it somewhat works (when it wants to)

Cannons were more visual representation but you can find a ramrod and a special ammo crate that you can use to fire the cannon so to speak. By getting right behind a cannon and using the ramrod to fire (it looks kinda funny holding it like a rifle) you will fire a cannonball that will randomly land somewhere on the battlefield. its neat when you have 300+ bots on one of the large battlefields and you happen to land a shot in a group of 20+ bots. To get "working" cannons is probably not going to happen.

I'm not sure but it either should be in the British soldier troop-tree (you can try out different paths by cheating exp for the soldiers) or it should be as mercenaries available in marketplace menus...

The short answer is not at the moment.

A more detailed answer is that Gab is a one man army when it comes to his mods (his original team has gone their separate ways) and he did try to do updates for all 3 mods but sadly that was a huge effort on his part. Instead, he is leaving 1755 and 1776 where they are currently at to finish up his newest one 1860's Old America (which IMO was a smart move and you can see how far he's come as a modder) which is a brilliant piece of work. Once  he is finished/happy with his work there. He MAY come back to 1776 and/or 1755 and work on them. Don't really count on him updating this or 1755 past its current point.

I cannot stress though check out 1860s if you haven't I know its not the same time period but you can see the things he learned from those mods and improved upon them making it one of his best works yet!

Dellivis said:
The short answer is not at the moment.

A more detailed answer is that Gab is a one man army when it comes to his mods (his original team has gone their separate ways) and he did try to do updates for all 3 mods but sadly that was a huge effort on his part. Instead, he is leaving 1755 and 1776 where they are currently at to finish up his newest one 1860's Old America (which IMO was a smart move and you can see how far he's come as a modder) which is a brilliant piece of work. Once  he is finished/happy with his work there. He MAY come back to 1776 and/or 1755 and work on them. Don't really count on him updating this or 1755 past its current point.

I cannot stress though check out 1860s if you haven't I know its not the same time period but you can see the things he learned from those mods and improved upon them making it one of his best works yet!
Ok, thanks. And I have already played through 1860, that's why I came here to play another mod from him. I like this time period a lot more though, but that's ok. Both mods are still fun at the point they are at right now.

WOW!
...did anybody know about this DWLD Link?

http://free-downloadz.net/download/1776%20american%20revolution%20mod%20download&t=1

Downloads: 223,489 ??!!  :shock:

Is it still about my last version?
Did anybody dwld and play it?

Gab

GABRILDURO said:
WOW!
...did anybody know about this DWLD Link?

http://free-downloadz.net/download/1776%20american%20revolution%20mod%20download&t=1

Downloads: 223,489 ??!!  :shock:

Is it still about my last version?
Did anybody dwld and play it?

Gab

you mean that isn't your link?

nope...
And I wonder what it is about.
It may be even dangerous to download, I don t know...

It also surprised me the huge amount of dwlds already... :shock:

If anybody has infos, will be highly apreciated

Gab

PS tons of UN-official and NOT authorized dwlds are already around about my mods (1755/1776/1860s)...strange sites or torrents and already some showed to be "problematic", see---

When playing with 1.158 sometimes when you enter a town and go for the armor merchant the game will crash, it's not always, but 3 out of 10 times would be a fair aproximate.

This doesn't happen with 1.153.

Back
Top Bottom