NEW v.1.5 OPEN Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Thx for ur enthusiasm, it really helps to give me motivation.

I hope U all are already playing all my Mods at the stage in which they are now, though...fully playable in any sense.

I see the tendency of some to wait till Mods get to perfection or .... to best updates, at least.

Well, sorry to disappoint someone, but there is no promise from me that I will still update this or other of my Mods.

Some Old and Best Supporters are gone, vacumed from real life or else and Topics are sleepy and slow, now.
Even more, is low to miniimum the help that I used to get.

Just play all I made and have fun....nobody knows when and even if I ll make some more or better!

Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Thx for ur enthusiasm, it really helps to give me motivation.

I hope U all are already playing all my Mods at the stage in which they are now, though...fully playable in any sense.

I see the tendency of some to wait till Mods get to perfection or .... to best updates, at least.

Well, sorry to disappoint someone, but there is no promise from me that I will still update this or other of my Mods.

Some Old and Best Supporters are gone, vacumed from real life or else and Topics are sleepy and slow, now.
Even more, is low to miniimum the help that I used to get.

Just play all I made and have fun....nobody knows when and even if I ll make some more or better!

Gab
Well im young and still looking for mods and great games so I won't go anywhere really :grin: and ill definietely look forward to future mods like yours, believe it or not this is the 2nd to best mod ive played my first is diplomacy mod for warband but this...this right here is a masterpiece :grin:
ThefightingLegion said:
I played the beta and I am highly satisfied :grin:. I had lots of fun playing this mod. Great work! cant wait till release :grin:

Thx Joe for the help :smile:

Well im young and still looking for mods and great games so I won't go anywhere really :grin: and ill definietely look forward to future mods like yours, believe it or not this is the 2nd to best mod ive played my first is diplomacy mod for warband but this...this right here is a masterpiece :grin:

I also love to play this mod, as WFaS didn't really satisfy my musket needs. :razz:

I think the problem, Gabby, is that the game is going off the radar, with other medieval combat sims like Chivalry, War of the Roses, which just look more modern and are more recent, so the modding community here suffers simply because the game is old, and dropped off the radar for some people. :cry:

Although, I hope you know everyone here supports what you do, even if we don't post.  I for one, have been following this mod almost religiously (The topic is set as a home page :razz:), but I rarely post.

CIAO ZAC!, thx !!!  :grin:
....and  garonedin !!! (yeah, U r right, I guess...just spawn more often, ok?  :wink: )

Bekatsa123, hallo!
Never added a new Mod to ur Warband?
Please explain it better so that we can help U, ok?  :razz:

Gab

Installation if the previous instructions were a bit difficult is a tutorial I wrote for 1755 (but will work for ALL Warband mods). after you download the mod this tutorial has a nice step by step with pictures to help out in case you get stuck somewhere.

Installing Mods For Warband

Dellivis said:
Installation if the previous instructions were a bit difficult is a tutorial I wrote for 1755 (but will work for ALL Warband mods). after you download the mod this tutorial has a nice step by step with pictures to help out in case you get stuck somewhere.

Installing Mods For Warband
Yeah I agree that was pretty useless because its hard trying to help when you don't have pictures  but cheers m8 thx for the pics and tutorial :grin: ! Oh yeah and uh this might be a weird question but what is your desktop background picture?

Hey!! :grin: I found you Gabrilduro :grin: in-game nice character I just recruited him into my party

Glad that U made it...and that U are finding ME and all the people that helped me or that just were great Supporters and that I decided to credit in the best way: adding them in the Game itself !  :mrgreen:

Gab

ThefightingLegion said:
Yeah I agree that was pretty useless because its hard trying to help when you don't have pictures  but cheers m8 thx for the pics and tutorial :grin: ! Oh yeah and uh this might be a weird question but what is your desktop background picture?

it was a paintball player making a really bad dive into his cover. I thought it was funny and had it as my desktop background for a while.

Hi all,
Iam trying to download the 1.5 version and the download has been hidden?
any idea of when this or any other download will be available?

thanks

Gabby does know about this issue and will try to solve it for you.
Nexus has been messing up the mod files of 1776 and 1755, apparently...

Edit:
Got this notifiction from Nexus, which might explain some of the trouble:
DDoS season begins, sites a little bit unstable (0:38, 16 Jul 2013)

Found this Link, with version 1.5 Download.

http://mbwithfireandsword.nexusmods.com/mods/3403/?#content

Pretty sure this is legit? I know it was uploaded by Gabby, I just don't know what version 1.5 is like.

Yeah, many thx Blue! U are always nice and helpful  :wink:
I already had a short PMing with JOE and expressed to him all my ....irritation for this and other issues going on.... :???:
My time is already short and things like this....are really annoying.
And why the heck, in your honest opinion, would be the reason for adding my Mods in the WF&S mods?!  :neutral:

I will try to handle this when I m more relaxed  and free.
Thx again to U all

Gab

Can you make the same mod for Europan continent? 1805 mod for MB was very good but you can make better for Warband. I know that your hands are very very full at the moment, but pls take a look at 1805 mod for MB and convert it to Warband PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom