New update was caused a lot of problems on Xbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

I downloaded the new update on my Xbox one a few hours again and it has caused massive problems. All load times are taking much longer, it takes a good couple of seconds to even open the basic menus like army and character. There is a lot more stuttering, I could before the update kill enemies with out any problem but now half the time I hit a enemy with my polearm on horse back there is a massive amount of shutter. I also just experienced a freeze which has only happened a few times and during sieges, this freeze happened when I tried to talk to some one. I also can't get back in to the game. This update has ruined the already glitchy console version making it have numerous issues, do I expect anything to be done no, console multiplayer is still a mess and has been for a while so I doubt they will pay attention to the single player but I need to put this out there.

I have similar issues as well as lord pictures not showing up in the army or kingdom tabs

I downloaded the new update on my Xbox one a few hours again and it has caused massive problems. All load times are taking much longer, it takes a good couple of seconds to even open the basic menus like army and character. There is a lot more stuttering, I could before the update kill enemies with out any problem but now half the time I hit a enemy with my polearm on horse back there is a massive amount of shutter. I also just experienced a freeze which has only happened a few times and during sieges, this freeze happened when I tried to talk to some one. I also can't get back in to the game. This update has ruined the already glitchy console version making it have numerous issues, do I expect anything to be done no, console multiplayer is still a mess and has been for a while so I doubt they will pay attention to the single player but I need to put this out there.
I agree, the latest patch has cause a huge unbalance in favor of the AI. I use to take army's in with similar numbers like they had 1200 I had 1100 or so on now I'm losing ever fight. My main character is taking huge amounts of dmg l, where I use to lead siege to lower the count of loses it does very little good I end up dead watching the score board tally up with my losing 800% more loses vs the other team. I into a seige with 800 men vs 200 of theirs and over 3/4 of my men end up dead. Where before when I lead I would lose only like 50 to 100 now I lose 700 men. What is the deal programmer's just fix things to break them. Just sad bet someone had a bad week and now is up to ruin their wonderful game.

Back
Top Bottom