Need More Info New update is crashing (using Steam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

jrabuzzum

Recruit
Summary: I installed the new update and the game crashes on launch. I verified game files on steam it was fine, and I updated my NVdia drivers, and my windows is update to date. I reverted back to the last patch 1.6.1 that I used yesterday and the game is working again. I bought the game a few days ago and have 20 hours in and this was first issue.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:1660 ti
GPU Driver Version:up to date
CPU:
RAM:16gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

There is no crash id to use crash uploader tool. I hit single player game on the title screen it acts like its going to start for a second then im back on my steam page or desktop icon whereever i tried to load it from a second later. But the previous patch works great still.

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? You can send me the file directly via email. Please put the link of this thread as well. arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.

C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt

Back
Top Bottom