New Type of rule breakers

Users who are viewing this thread

Splintert said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
Edit: I guess you cant see it from our point of view but if you guys admin on a populated server for at least a week you will see why its necessary to take your time with reports etc.

Dude, he used to be owner of the longest lasting, most populated EU server known to PW.
I never said he didn't know im stating my point of view as an admin.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Splintert said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
Edit: I guess you cant see it from our point of view but if you guys admin on a populated server for at least a week you will see why its necessary to take your time with reports etc.

Dude, he used to be owner of the longest lasting, most populated EU server known to PW.

Very well, the proper response to your point of view would then be

"If you admined on a server that lasted longer than a week you'd know that isn't the case."

Splintert said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
Splintert said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

Very well, the proper response to your point of view would then be

"If you admined on a server that lasted longer than a week you'd know that isn't the case."
Well thanks for the correction then :grin:

Korbal said:
During my time on pw servers i saw usually two types of people rulebreaking.

1. People who dont know the rules at all
2. Trolls or simply people who dont care about rules

The new kind seems to be normal players. Getting randomed or spawnkilled etc these people report to admins. Some times it seems that the admins are very busy doing other stuff or arent even on.They get more and more frustrated usually waiting for some time. Until they get so angry that they decide to random others out of frustration and anger. Kinda like a virtual killing spree. I saw it happen on many servers. Once 5 players at once and all got perma-banned.
when you make a thread atleast have a reason dude, random happens 24/7!!!! :razz: p.s. want the name of the worst randomer???
Zerofighter :O

Whenever I have been falsely accused  :grin: of rule breaking, there have always been about 5 admins around me.
When I was banned from Union, they had 6 admins badmins, standing around me. I was frozen for the love of God! What they thought I would do, I dont know!

Something like this.
SWAT-Kitty.jpg

Korbal said:
During my time on pw servers i saw usually two types of people rulebreaking.

1. People who dont know the rules at all
2. Trolls or simply people who dont care about rules

The new kind seems to be normal players. Getting randomed or spawnkilled etc these people report to admins. Some times it seems that the admins are very busy doing other stuff or arent even on.They get more and more frustrated usually waiting for some time. Until they get so angry that they decide to random others out of frustration and anger. Kinda like a virtual killing spree. I saw it happen on many servers. Once 5 players at once and all got perma-banned.

OMG. Precisely what happend to me when I first start to play that game. I read the damn rules. I tried to understand them and apply. I realize that nobody fallow them. I invented my own and play by them (fair play = common sence ones). I get banned once my rules piss off to many bandit-lovers.

Advice: ignore stupid rules (just in case: not all the rules just a stupid ones), fallow the crowd and keep low propfile..and when frustrated..quit and go native to relax your nerves.

question: Why Romans (antient) laws are taken even today as base in law all over the world?
answer: Because Romans have the rule: if law can not be execute it should not exist. + comment: not-executable laws cause disrespect to all law system and make it loughable. Romans law supose to *terrefy [edit: terrify] you not make you lough. This is why you do not include laws which are : plain stupid; not executable; against general flaw of society = against common sence (which may be not the same then compere to today)

-----------------------------------
I need my spell check back  :evil:
BTW could you spell that for me:  *terrefy properly

New? Well maybe for you, but i've seen this more times than i can count my rapish adventures, and also yes indeed, sending a messege trough admin chat is the best way to deal with someone, adding to your messege that they need to press backspace to talk to the administrator, and if that they don't respond after 3-4 warnings they will be kicked from the server, that always was my tactic, when they saw "kicked" they responded at once most of the time atleast. Back to point, not new

Splintert said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

A good one, perhaps worth mentioning. Man I loved the old EU server.

Back
Top Bottom