New Type of rule breakers

Users who are viewing this thread

Korbal

Sergeant
During my time on pw servers i saw usually two types of people rulebreaking.

1. People who dont know the rules at all
2. Trolls or simply people who dont care about rules

The new kind seems to be normal players. Getting randomed or spawnkilled etc these people report to admins. Some times it seems that the admins are very busy doing other stuff or arent even on.They get more and more frustrated usually waiting for some time. Until they get so angry that they decide to random others out of frustration and anger. Kinda like a virtual killing spree. I saw it happen on many servers. Once 5 players at once and all got perma-banned.

What i think is that often the admins are argueing too much. Even in easy cases. Like a court room. Many times it takes over 10 minutes for many cases.

Something i found funny was last time i was reported for random ,4 admins tele to me. I'm sure they had others they could have bothered. Admin should not waste players time as they always say "Don't waste admin time"

Its quite simple if someone reports a randomer as an admin its your duty to teleport to the so called randomer and figure out if he needs to be banned etc if you don't then the guy that reported it complains so what is he to do?

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Its quite simple if someone reports a randomer as an admin its your duty to teleport to the so called randomer and figure out if he needs to be banned etc if you don't then the guy that reported it complains so what is he to do?

Yes 1 admin not 4 wasting they time and mine.

Arthur_Pendragon said:

Backspace - F11 - find name. You can now chat directly with the accused, and you did not have to teleport to his location.

That would be too easy, Rasorath. Admins are obligated to take the slowest, most unfair way possible otherwise they're not doing their job.

That's sarcasm for all the slow folk.

I was admin for 3 months on RCC 1 month on union and now 2 on nexus and the biggest problems are players making false complaints. Today for example two players complained because they got killed after they attacked someone... Also another problem is that only one out of five players includes his faction. And then they are complaining that iam never responding. Tzzzzz

Korbal said:
What i think is that often the admins are argueing too much. Even in easy cases. Like a court room. Many times it takes over 10 minutes for many cases.

Disagree. In order to deal with the case properly, time is required.
Besides, people just call "Admin" with no request which usually gets ignored.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Rasorath said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

Backspace - F11 - find name. You can now chat directly with the accused, and you did not have to teleport to his location.
I admined on a server for almost 6 months and yeah whispering to them does work but if the guy randomed one person you don't know if he is gonna random another so you got to go check also at least my admins on my old server would teleport to the person that accused the other for randoming and would figure out the problem but its when you get complaints from multiple people that its necessary to teleport to the accused.

Edit: I guess you cant see it from our point of view but if you guys admin on a populated server for at least a week you will see why its necessary to take your time with reports etc.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Edit: I guess you cant see it from our point of view but if you guys admin on a populated server for at least a week you will see why its necessary to take your time with reports etc.

Dude, he used to be owner of the longest lasting, most populated EU server known to PW.

Splintert said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

Dude, he used to be owner of the longest lasting, most populated EU server known to PW.

What was it's name?

Back
Top Bottom