New troll inside. Сomplaint against troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Fian

Recruit
Date 2022.03.29 - 15:50 gmt + 3

Nickname: Alt

Proofs :

Situation : Round started from kicking poll, after that this troll tryied to kill my horse and me 3 times. I reported him via ingame report system but here i can show the proofs.

Lines from "Code of Conduct"
Inappropriate Gameplay
Don’t troll by abusing in-game features to limit other players’ gameplay or inhibit their ability to win. Sabotage of any other form with the intention of losing the game is also not allowed (for example, blocking doorways or ladders).

Team-kills/hits can occur in the heat of the game and are understandable while accidental. Excessive team damage and intentional team kills/hits aren’t permitted.

You know there's an in-game report button right? If you keep getting 'trolled' then there's something wrong with you.

In CS:GO you get auto-kicked for doing over 200 hp damage to your own team. Is something like this not implemented in M&B MP?
Accidents can still occur in the heat of the game, but excessive team damage is eliminated.

In CS:GO you get auto-kicked for doing over 200 hp damage to your own team. Is something like this not implemented in M&B MP?
Accidents can still occur in the heat of the game, but excessive team damage is eliminated.
There's something like that in mp too. I think it's 300 dmg or something. OP is a troll himself prob, he could've easily reported the teamkiller in-game, instead he chose to record a video of him team hitting without any context and post on forums.

Be careful with reasonable initiatives, pls. The guys from TW can unexpectedly transform them into something like "friendly damage cancellation" or "additional function of spitting in the troll's face":xf-wink:

There's something like that in mp too. I think it's 300 dmg or something. OP is a troll himself prob, he could've easily reported the teamkiller in-game, instead he chose to record a video of him team hitting without any context and post on forums.

Well he has posted another video on saturday as well. If someone encounters this much griefing, he either has very thin skin, or provokes his teammates.

And 300dmg seems excessively much to be accidental.

Well he has posted another video on saturday as well. If someone encounters this much griefing, he either has very thin skin, or provokes his teammates.

And 300dmg seems excessively much to be accidental.
How can i provoke anyone if video started at zero round after warmup?
I just wanna to make Captain mode less toxic and doing it with rules that all must follow. That griefer thought that if he will keep damaging horse he will get no punishment.

Second comment I make about (Fian) Terrible Rave today, his not innocent his a know troll, if his being kicked is because he deserves it.
If he’s kicked it’s fine, but teammates shouldn’t TK.

TerribleRave usually picks awful troops for the situation, but they don’t pick the worst class/perks, and it appears they moderately try to win, while someone TKing is definitely not trying to win.

If he’s kicked it’s fine, but teammates shouldn’t TK.

TerribleRave usually picks awful troops for the situation, but they don’t pick the worst class/perks, and it appears they moderately try to win, while someone TKing is definitely not trying to win.
The team mates are baited into doing TK, he deliberately fakes going afk, or fakes shooting their team mates, he misses the arrow or javelin but he does it until the team mates lose their cool and end up TK him.

"TerribleRave usually picks awful troops for the situation"- yes he does, every single time... that proves the point... " his doing it deliberately on purpose, to make the team lose.

Also I'm pretty sure making the team lose goes agaist one of the rules on this forum code of conduit.

Inappropriate Gameplay
Don’t troll by abusing in-game features to limit other players’ gameplay or inhibit their ability to win. Sabotage of any other form with the intention of losing the game is also not allowed.

^ He does everything above, he should be banned for a long time.

The team mates are baited into doing TK, he deliberately fakes going afk, or fakes shooting their team mates, he misses the arrow or javelin but he does it until the team mates lose their cool and end up TK him.

"TerribleRave usually picks awful troops for the situation"- yes he does, every single time... that proves the point... " his doing it deliberately on purpose, to make the team lose.

Also I'm pretty sure making the team lose goes agaist one of the rules on this forum code of conduit.

Inappropriate Gameplay
Don’t troll by abusing in-game features to limit other players’ gameplay or inhibit their ability to win. Sabotage of any other form with the intention of losing the game is also not allowed.

^ He does everything above, he should be banned for a long time.
If he does that then he should be banned, I was just commentating on what I’ve seen.

TerribleRave throws every round, running away from his team and teamkilling teammates and their troops. He polls random teammates every match. He also plays all day so there's no avoiding him.

Idk where to report players, but this guy ruins the game.

TerribleRave throws every round, running away from his team and teamkilling teammates and their troops. He polls random teammates every match. He also plays all day so there's no avoiding him.

Idk where to report players, but this guy ruins the game.
besides, he is a terrible communication troll

Back
Top Bottom