new to NW, looking to join up

Users who are viewing this thread

primalphil

Recruit
I'm in Mountain Time (Colorado) and looking for a noob friendly group to get to know the game with and grow.  Not particular to style of play yet since I really only had one chance to get onto a random server so far and basically just defend a keep,  The structure of the game and necessity of command and leadership are what brought me over so I'd like to be able to play with people who participate in a more organized style of play if possible.  PM me if any you have any questions or want to give me an info on your Regiment.

-Phil

primalphil said:
I'm in Mountain Time (Colorado) and looking for a noob friendly group to get to know the game with and grow.  Not particular to style of play yet since I really only had one chance to get onto a random server so far and basically just defend a keep,  The structure of the game and necessity of command and leadership are what brought me over so I'd like to be able to play with people who participate in a more organized style of play if possible.  PM me if any you have any questions or want to give me an info on your Regiment.

-Phil

Pmed!

Back
Top Bottom