New TaleWorlds Update is INCREDIBLE

Users who are viewing this thread

They finally did it. They fixed Multiplayer, after over a year of community complaints and suggestions, they heeded to our call.

Thank you TaleWorlds, you are truly amazing and we are forever in your debt. Without this update, I guarantee you we would see a steady decline in the playerbase, instead they decided to step up and drop this outstanding update to fix Multiplayer once and for all.

Ladies and gentlemen, Warband Veterans, Bannerlord enthusiasts, I am proud to present Update 1.6.2

00983f42ae16c21dc9f4f93afe348b08.png

They finally did it. They fixed Multiplayer, after over a year of community complaints and suggestions, they heeded to our call.

Thank you TaleWorlds, you are truly amazing and we are forever in your debt. Without this update, I guarantee you we would see a steady decline in the playerbase, instead they decided to step up and drop this outstanding update to fix Multiplayer once and for all.

Ladies and gentlemen, Warband Veterans, Bannerlord enthusiasts, I am proud to present Update 1.6.2

00983f42ae16c21dc9f4f93afe348b08.png
And somehow my fps has dropped from a stable 144 to 40. I wonder what happened

Something has changed because now suddenly the game runs like **** going trough a funnel
After the update (7 october) it still ran fine on that night but now after a couple of days when I launch the game assets are loaded in slowly and I can count the fps on 1 hand. Suddenly it's unplayable and reinstalling hasn't helped

Something has changed because now suddenly the game runs like **** going trough a funnel
After the update (7 october) it still ran fine on that night but now after a couple of days when I launch the game assets are loaded in slowly and I can count the fps on 1 hand. Suddenly it's unplayable and reinstalling hasn't helped
Make sure you have your graphics card selected and that you aren't using integrated graphics

Back
Top Bottom