• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

New TaleWorlds Update is INCREDIBLE

Users who are viewing this thread

ChristopherR

Regular
WBWF&SNW
They finally did it. They fixed Multiplayer, after over a year of community complaints and suggestions, they heeded to our call.

Thank you TaleWorlds, you are truly amazing and we are forever in your debt. Without this update, I guarantee you we would see a steady decline in the playerbase, instead they decided to step up and drop this outstanding update to fix Multiplayer once and for all.

Ladies and gentlemen, Warband Veterans, Bannerlord enthusiasts, I am proud to present Update 1.6.2

00983f42ae16c21dc9f4f93afe348b08.png

KSHMR

Sergeant at Arms
They finally did it. They fixed Multiplayer, after over a year of community complaints and suggestions, they heeded to our call.

Thank you TaleWorlds, you are truly amazing and we are forever in your debt. Without this update, I guarantee you we would see a steady decline in the playerbase, instead they decided to step up and drop this outstanding update to fix Multiplayer once and for all.

Ladies and gentlemen, Warband Veterans, Bannerlord enthusiasts, I am proud to present Update 1.6.2

00983f42ae16c21dc9f4f93afe348b08.png
And somehow my fps has dropped from a stable 144 to 40. I wonder what happened

Something has changed because now suddenly the game runs like **** going trough a funnel
After the update (7 october) it still ran fine on that night but now after a couple of days when I launch the game assets are loaded in slowly and I can count the fps on 1 hand. Suddenly it's unplayable and reinstalling hasn't helped

ChristopherR

Regular
WBWF&SNW
Something has changed because now suddenly the game runs like **** going trough a funnel
After the update (7 october) it still ran fine on that night but now after a couple of days when I launch the game assets are loaded in slowly and I can count the fps on 1 hand. Suddenly it's unplayable and reinstalling hasn't helped
Make sure you have your graphics card selected and that you aren't using integrated graphics

Top Bottom