Users who are viewing this thread

What I dream about:
-New religion system,
-Relationship with people not clans. If you want make a summation so not everyone looks like a ant!
Ex: Garios like you +15 / Nadea thinks you sucks -20 = clan don't trust you -5
-Why Towns/ Castles are not like in Warband, give villages to different people. That means people from the clan is going to have their own village, and the owner of the town/city is going to be the head of the clan.
-In the empire I would like to see very bloody gladiator games, and have the option of being a slave fighting for freedom. I mean in all story we have slavery, like the Romans, nordics, mongolians...
-Different beginning system. Slave/ common/ Noble.
-Make good companions with personality,
-Put some guilds, like merchants, knights, mercenaries or bandits.
-Make possible have your hideout like Viking conquest.
-Why I can't change the hair of my family? I mean they let me change their names lol
-Add some cut scenes please, like weddings, time with our kids, better execution with people watching from the plaza and screaming "kill this bastard"
-New banner options like paste banner (mod)
-More colors for the faction and more options for clothes coloration.
-I will like to have the option of pay someone to make the sword of my dreams.
-Villages with people to take care and make friends.

-Relationship with people not clans. If you want make a summation so not everyone looks like a ant!
Ex: Garios like you +15 / Nadea thinks you sucks -20 = clan don't trust you -5
I want both.
At the start of the game, Clan X has 3 members. Bob, Sara and Eric. Bob is clan-leader. your relation is zero with all.
You do a quest with Eric. It awards 10 relation with Eric, 2 with the others, 5 with the Clan.
On weekly tick,
1. Clan moves towards leader(-1)
2. Alla characters moves towards clan(Eric: -1, Bob and Sara: +1)

New values:
Clan: 4
Eric: 9
Bob and Sara: 3

Next week:
Clan: 3
Eric: 8

You finish a quest with Bob(Bob +10, 2 with others, 5 with clan)
New values:
Clan: 8
Eric: 11
Bob: 13
Sara: 5

Next week:
Clan: 9 (+1)
Eric: 10 (-1)
Bob: 12 (-1)
Sara: 6 (+1)

You see the pattern. Lets say you gain +50 with Sara of some reason. She adores you but neither does her clan-friends or the clan. This is a situation for elopement or some other threatchery

I want both.
At the start of the game, Clan X has 3 members. Bob, Sara and Eric. Bob is clan-leader. your relation is zero with all.
You do a quest with Eric. It awards 10 relation with Eric, 2 with the others, 5 with the Clan.
On weekly tick,
1. Clan moves towards leader(-1)
2. Alla characters moves towards clan(Eric: -1, Bob and Sara: +1)

New values:
Clan: 4
Eric: 9

Next week:
Clan: 3
Eric: 8

You finish a quest with Bob(Bob +10, 2 with others, 5 with clan)
New values:
Clan: 8
Eric: 11
Bob: 13
Sara: 5

Next week:
Clan: 9 (+1)
Eric: 10 (-1)
Bob: 12 (-1)
Sara: 6 (+1)

You see the pattern. Lets say you gain +50 with Sara of some reason. She adores you but neither does her clan-friends or the clan. This is a situation for elopement or some other threatchery
That makes the game system more real, I love it!

Back
Top Bottom