• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Users who are viewing this thread

What I dream about:
-New religion system,
-Relationship with people not clans. If you want make a summation so not everyone looks like a ant!
Ex: Garios like you +15 / Nadea thinks you sucks -20 = clan don't trust you -5
-Why Towns/ Castles are not like in Warband, give villages to different people. That means people from the clan is going to have their own village, and the owner of the town/city is going to be the head of the clan.
-In the empire I would like to see very bloody gladiator games, and have the option of being a slave fighting for freedom. I mean in all story we have slavery, like the Romans, nordics, mongolians...
-Different beginning system. Slave/ common/ Noble.
-Make good companions with personality,
-Put some guilds, like merchants, knights, mercenaries or bandits.
-Make possible have your hideout like Viking conquest.
-Why I can't change the hair of my family? I mean they let me change their names lol
-Add some cut scenes please, like weddings, time with our kids, better execution with people watching from the plaza and screaming "kill this bastard"
-New banner options like paste banner (mod)
-More colors for the faction and more options for clothes coloration.
-I will like to have the option of pay someone to make the sword of my dreams.
-Villages with people to take care and make friends.

Tryvenyal

Squire
-Relationship with people not clans. If you want make a summation so not everyone looks like a ant!
Ex: Garios like you +15 / Nadea thinks you sucks -20 = clan don't trust you -5
I want both.
At the start of the game, Clan X has 3 members. Bob, Sara and Eric. Bob is clan-leader. your relation is zero with all.
You do a quest with Eric. It awards 10 relation with Eric, 2 with the others, 5 with the Clan.
On weekly tick,
1. Clan moves towards leader(-1)
2. Alla characters moves towards clan(Eric: -1, Bob and Sara: +1)

New values:
Clan: 4
Eric: 9
Bob and Sara: 3

Next week:
Clan: 3
Eric: 8

You finish a quest with Bob(Bob +10, 2 with others, 5 with clan)
New values:
Clan: 8
Eric: 11
Bob: 13
Sara: 5

Next week:
Clan: 9 (+1)
Eric: 10 (-1)
Bob: 12 (-1)
Sara: 6 (+1)

You see the pattern. Lets say you gain +50 with Sara of some reason. She adores you but neither does her clan-friends or the clan. This is a situation for elopement or some other threatchery

I want both.
At the start of the game, Clan X has 3 members. Bob, Sara and Eric. Bob is clan-leader. your relation is zero with all.
You do a quest with Eric. It awards 10 relation with Eric, 2 with the others, 5 with the Clan.
On weekly tick,
1. Clan moves towards leader(-1)
2. Alla characters moves towards clan(Eric: -1, Bob and Sara: +1)

New values:
Clan: 4
Eric: 9

Next week:
Clan: 3
Eric: 8

You finish a quest with Bob(Bob +10, 2 with others, 5 with clan)
New values:
Clan: 8
Eric: 11
Bob: 13
Sara: 5

Next week:
Clan: 9 (+1)
Eric: 10 (-1)
Bob: 12 (-1)
Sara: 6 (+1)

You see the pattern. Lets say you gain +50 with Sara of some reason. She adores you but neither does her clan-friends or the clan. This is a situation for elopement or some other threatchery
That makes the game system more real, I love it!

Top Bottom