Votes: 7 18.4%
  • It's magnificent.

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW SPAIN IS NOT RELEASED PLZ LOCK THIS THREAD AND TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH.

My map is not done! What you have seen on eu is not my work but a warped version of my work

Eu should change their map back to fromtier because i will not be giving them my version of the map. they have warped my work and nearly destroyed my name as a map maker

SirKnightSK said:
What did you think would happen when you put an unfinished map on a server. Constant resets and bugs/Glitches etc. come with a map in the process of creation.  EUs fault since they decided to put it on. That's why NA is on frontier till beta3 (when map should be polished)
This.

Ra'Jiska said:
If you could then ask them to vote for what they think of the map, that may be useful.
As I told Aldric countless times, make up your own mind! Don't steal yourself out of responsibility by letting the playerbase who has NOT TESTED THE MAP decide on something they can simply NOT JUDGE*!!!!!

*Proof for this: Majority votes FOR spain, less players actually play.

EDIT:
inter17 said:

My map is not done! What you have seen on eu is not my work but a warped version of my work

Eu should change their map back to fromtier because i will not be giving them my version of the map. they have warped my work and nearly destroyed my name as a map maker
Oh well no need to further comment I just see. Learn from it, don't release download links or server hosts will use the map no matter if you say it's ready or not.

New Spain Map is actually the only reason why I play on EU server... Its GORGEOUS, completly awesome with the chances to either be lead a jolly band of sailors or to cross the river and ambush the enemy. The City is located in a strategic point where it can recieve both stock from the trees outside it and th eore from the fluvial trade routs! All the forts and native camps are separated by rivers which makes rushing hard and the outlaws have a awesome secret pirate island/cave. DONT CHANGE IT

ok first off! i released the map to EU so they can help me test it on a TEST SERVER! i didnt know it was going to be released on the main effing server! so i did not intend to release any map until update.

secondly the outposts such as pilmir and laras are capable and i have made clearer to very clear depending if your on colonists or mayan jungle, roads

Oh man. It's kind of funny watching this whole thing develop. You people need to learn how to test scenes before putting them on servers, I mean, Jesus Christ, how many times does this have to happen before you learn?

Also, I do like how all the polls on this board are conflicting.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Oh man. It's kind of funny watching this whole thing develop. You people need to learn how to test scenes before putting them on servers, I mean, Jesus Christ, how many times does this have to happen before you learn?

No offense Temuzu but your map also required a handful of resets to fix quite a few major gameplay breaking glitches/exploits when it was released too. :razz:

Bristol said:
Comrade Temuzu said:

No offense Temuzu but your map also required a handful of resets to fix quite a few major gameplay breaking glitches/exploits when it was released too. :razz:
iEHgR.gif

Congratulations, you got the point of my post!

inter17 said:
ok first off! i released the map to EU so they can help me test it on a TEST SERVER! i didnt know it was going to be released on the main effing server! so i did not intend to release any map until update.

I haven't seen you post your opinion here.

inter17 said:
Eu should change their map back to fromtier because i will not be giving them my version of the map.

I suppose the choice is made for us then.

inter17 said:

Right, you join our teamspeak3 and said you could not acces your own map then you complain that we have to put it down right now? You should have said it earlier and you wraped your own name by adding invisible walls.

PS:We did not even wrapped a thing don't blame us for what you made.

Ra'Jiska said:
After the Crusader Event, we'll put back the map made by Comrade Temuzu: Frontier (New England) on PF_Official_EU.
Thanks for having made this thread and having gave us your opinion on the current map.
Could you upload the scene files for me? I couldn't download the New England map from the server when it was the map last time  :oops:

inter17 said:
nearly destroyed my name as a map maker

Nice map, but please don't be like that.  :sad:
Sounds like the typical "its not my fault, its their fault" thing.

As far as I can tell the fault is a bit on both sides and mainly exists because bad communication.

Humlenerd said:
Ra'Jiska said:
After the Crusader Event, we'll put back the map made by Comrade Temuzu: Frontier (New England) on PF_Official_EU.
Thanks for having made this thread and having gave us your opinion on the current map.
Could you upload the scene files for me? I couldn't download the New England map from the server when it was the map last time  :oops:

Don't worry.
The problem came from the server the last time.
We touched the map and then players weren't able to download it anymore.
This time, it'll be okay.

Ra'Jiska said:
Humlenerd said:
Ra'Jiska said:

Don't worry.
The problem came from the server the last time.
We touched the map and then players weren't able to download it anymore.
This time, it'll be okay.
Good to hear :grin:
I'm locking this topic since we're changing map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom