New soundtrack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Gaunt said:
They are mostly slow and tinkly wandering music, kinda cool.

Also some of them have words, not sure what language but they sound like people mourning.  :lol:
It's Russian, it plays in Moscovy cities.

I like it very much. The vocals are nice.
I notice the volume of the new tracks is higher than the older (Warband) ones. I hope that won't be too obvious in-game.

It's only 128 kbps. They could have made a deluxe HQ edition for the fans  :razz:

Wow, its really good. At least for travelling, i would like to see it for WB (except the chants. They are great, but considering the hours you spent travelling....)

BTW, this also includes WB OST

I hope they have new soundtracks for everything.  The trailers still use the same music from M&B and WB.  I was hoping Taleworlds did not think that distinct eastern European music would be bad for us westerners.

If not I wanna mod in that music that was playing in the With Fire and Sword movie to play in battles.  The one that played while the cossacks beat the drums and moved forward to face the Polish Hussars.

Well, I just listened through all of them, and they certainly are different from Warband. Quite "East European" in my opinion.

Also, theres even singing :eek: In MY Mount and Blades?! Blasphemy and madness!

Back
Top Bottom