LSP Music New soundtrack for MAB

Users who are viewing this thread

Goldenjoseph

Recruit
I've created an alternate soundtrack for use in Mount and Blade or any mods or anything really- Taken from post below: anybody can do whatever with it as long as i'm credited and it's not commercial of course. I've made a replacement for almost every song in the game that's a bit over 70 tracks.

Here's some previews of most of the songs let me know what you think--->> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1393462&content=music

Downloads

Nexus  http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6071/?

Moddb  http://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade/addons/mount-and-blade-alternate-music





 
Even though, there is only the preview of songs in soundcloud, I found it quite creative. There is a resembling string within the rythm for every culture in-game. Good work.
 

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Goldenjoseph said:
I've created an alternate soundtrack for use in Mount and Blade or any mods or anything really. I've made a replacement for almost every song in the game that's a bit over 70 tracks.

Here's a short preview of some of the songs let me know what you think--->> https://soundcloud.com/ajaxchief/m-and-b-music

and here's the songs--->> http://rapidshare.com/share/D5CEC2EFAA5B395AE4156913A6F30D04

I'd appreciate any feedback thanks!

The preview sounds great. But at 12Kbits per second this thing is going to be ready in sixty minutes. Rapidshare is like the MySpace of bitlockers.
Do you put this under a Creative Commons BY-SA-NC or something like that?
 

Goldenjoseph

Recruit
Swyter said:
Goldenjoseph said:
I've created an alternate soundtrack for use in Mount and Blade or any mods or anything really. I've made a replacement for almost every song in the game that's a bit over 70 tracks.

Here's a short preview of some of the songs let me know what you think--->> https://soundcloud.com/ajaxchief/m-and-b-music

and here's the songs--->> http://rapidshare.com/share/D5CEC2EFAA5B395AE4156913A6F30D04

I'd appreciate any feedback thanks!

The preview sounds great. But at 12Kbits per second this thing is going to be ready in sixty minutes. Rapidshare is like the MySpace of bitlockers.
Do you put this under a Creative Commons BY-SA-NC or something like that?

Thanks, and anybody can do whatever with it as long as i'm credited and it's not commercial of course, and i'm open to suggestions on where else to put it iv'e never uploaded stuff like this before i just use soundlcoud haha

Cozur said:
I like it. Very impressive work.

Thanks a bunch, I'm glad people like it i've been at it for a bit over 2 months haha
 

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Dirk Robbing said:
Anyone have a working download?

I may still have it in the downloads folder of my other computer. Remind me to take a look.
Sorting by date should make it easier. I remember that these songs were pretty solid.

Maybe Goldenjoseph is still around and willing to provide a mirror.
 

cwr

I messaged him; the problem is he was last active on September 26, 2013, 02:17:11 PM
 

Goldenjoseph

Recruit
Antoni said:
the download link isn't work,
i really want new soundtracks.

Fixed my stuff if ur still interested also previews are now of full tracks, I forgot all about these for a whhile i stopped playing until recently. I'm surprised people are showing interest honestly haha
 

Slytacular

Sergeant Knight
Interesting stuff. I'll have to listen to it more. I will say that there is a lot of use from the taiko drum department in these songs. I guess the drums make the spice variety more distinct whenever I hear other instruments.

Next time you make songs, I suggest finding some sources or tracks of throat singers to throw in the bunch. That would really fit the Khergits!
 

Goldenjoseph

Recruit
Slytacular said:
Interesting stuff. I'll have to listen to it more. I will say that there is a lot of use from the taiko drum department in these songs. I guess the drums make the spice variety more distinct whenever I hear other instruments.

Next time you make songs, I suggest finding some sources or tracks of throat singers to throw in the bunch. That would really fit the Khergits!

Thanks, I think the drums add a lot more intensity than what was in the original, and 1 or 2 of the khergit songs actually do have some throat singers mixed in there, I forgot exactly which ones though
 
Top Bottom