New skills and powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Epicspencer said:
I stay on foot the whole battle, and it sure looks like I hit from behind, but I'm not getting any kind of red message.
It turns out that I checked the sneak attack code and there was a bug in it, I just fixed it and playtested it and it will be working properly from now on  :oops:

guspav said:
Epicspencer said:
I stay on foot the whole battle, and it sure looks like I hit from behind, but I'm not getting any kind of red message.
It turns out that I checked the sneak attack code and there was a bug in it, I just fixed it and playtested it and it will be working properly from now on  :oops:

Yay! Now I can make my drow assassin army!

This mod... is amazing c: your doing very well! I have only played a few hours, as a necromancer, but I think it is very good! I think, once I have more time, I will definitely be diving head first into this! And perhaps doing a lets play on my youtube c:

guspav said:
Epicspencer said:

So is that fix released yet? Just re-downloaded .52 to .53 patch and it didn't fix the problem... do i have to download .52 again as well?
Mod looks like nice work so far, can't wait to play my gnomish (or rather halfling) rogue once that problem is solved for my version.

Kuitenknieper said:
guspav said:
Epicspencer said:

So is that fix released yet? Just re-downloaded .52 to .53 patch and it didn't fix the problem... do i have to download .52 again as well?
Mod looks like nice work so far, can't wait to play my gnomish (or rather halfling) rogue once that problem is solved for my version.

*Playing as Gnome* *Stab someone in the back and hit her breech* * person dies *

Most hilarious kill that ever happened in Calradia.

Kuitenknieper said:
guspav said:
Epicspencer said:

:eek: Bumpety Bumpypants.  :eek:

Kuitenknieper said:
Kuitenknieper said:
guspav said:
Epicspencer said:

:eek: Bumpety Bumpypants.  :eek:
Nope, it wasn't fixed yet. It will be once the new version (finally) comes out :grin:
If I can remember correctly, in 0.53 the backstabbing is bugged and will only work if you do it on horseback.

Started a Necromancer, but quickly grew out of it. The chance of Undead leaving is just to high, and the Mummies leave as well, which makes your army really hard to keep. Currently playing a Mage, and the Arrow Storm is so much better than the Fireball, with less mana cost and much greater ease of hit. I love it for taking done cavalry.

There was a change to necromancy though at level 10 they wont break away anymore, which was very much necessary imo. Chasing down troops who ran away from battle and losing 15 troops when facing 2 was annoying  :mrgreen: 

Right, ok. Makes it more viable now. I'll reboot my Necromancer, and get some slaughtering down. But, this mod gives serious SAS (Start-Again-Syndrome) with how much you can do in it.

CalvinG said:
What is the minimum entertain skill to possibly get right to rule when using Speech?

You need only one point, but the higher your entertain and suggestion skills the better your chances of getting a good result.

Back
Top Bottom