New site for reporting bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Daegoth

Combat/Animation/Network/AI
Developer
Hello everyone,

From now on we will use a bug tracking system (called Bug Tracker .Net) which will ease the tracking of bugs for everyone. There is also a suggestion category in the new system. So this subgroup is now obsolete for reporting bugs and game-balance related suggestions.

Our new page is:
http://bugs.taleworlds.com

You can logon to the page with your forum credentials.

Then again, some of the bugs have ongoing or vital discussions in them... so maybe I'll repost bugs where there haven't been any discussion in it yet.

Sarejo said:
Um...
I'm clueless on how to add images to my reports, anyone willing to enlighten me? =)

I'm guessing using HTML code instead of BB code. Let me give it a test.

Um... nope. Doesn't seem to be the case... then again my HTML's a bit rusty.

The quest to hunt down the Troublesome Bandits is bugged - took it from the Wercheg Guildmaster, completed it, quest log says it is completed and talk to Guildmaster, but when I talk to him, I can't tell him I completed the quest - only options are "What if I fail" or "I'm working on it."  Could not get this to go up on the new bug reporting system, sorry to put it here.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
The quest to hunt down the Troublesome Bandits is bugged - took it from the Wercheg Guildmaster, completed it, quest log says it is completed and talk to Guildmaster, but when I talk to him, I can't tell him I completed the quest - only options are "What if I fail" or "I'm working on it."  Could not get this to go up on the new bug reporting system, sorry to put it here.

Just report it on its own thread on the forum, Nijis will look into it. Actually, you don't have to, because this bug was already reported on the bug tracker.

In V.711 the "troublesome bandits" quest is still bugged.  I finished it, the game reported it done, it shows that I should report to the Tihr guildmaster, but when I do, I cannot tell him I finished the job. Only options offered are "I'm still working on it." and "What if I can't finish it?"

Edit: thanks, Amade.

Two Bug to report.
First, the hunt down troublesome bandits quests from the guild master in Praven, never appeared and then the quest ended only 4 days after it started.
Second, when i rebel and started my own kingdom. i get random updates, (...,population is cooperative (#), the fields are untended.....). and i can't change the appointments to my court.

AI troop behaviour during battles is very odd. I've seen it mentioned a few times already, and described as bunching up  and not advancing at all. While facing bandits, sea raiders I've encountered this problem. They seem to bunch up and not advance at all, however if you approach them they it seems to "unstick them" from their pack and they start chasing you as normal.

Back
Top Bottom