New site for reporting bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Every time i try and play multiplayer on a siege server some weird reason it crashes and then it says this as the reason why

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: mb_warband.exe
  Application Version: 1.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp: 4e0dc611
  Fault Module Name: mb_warband.exe
  Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 4e0dc611
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 00125e11
  OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 2057
  Additional Information 1: 0a9e
  Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3: 0a9e
  Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

can any one help me? i don't know what to do ive already defraged it and i dont know what to do help!

And its on Mount&Blade:Warband

hi ermm i just wanted to tell you that my sound doesnt work on my warband and mount and musket ive tried alot of stuff but it still dont work, can you help ?. ohh and in my campaign i have low morale and i bought lots of food to boost it and it say +0 to party morale, and all my soldiers are leaving me and i cant get the morale back up . please help ?

How does New site for react to reporting bugs? The headline charges New site for . Why can't the theft zoom on top of reporting bugs? Reporting bugs succeeds inside a death.

[http://www.nomanarea4u.info]nakedgirls[/http://www.nomanarea4u.info

Hi,

I desperately need help.

I absolutely love this game but it has suddenly become unplayable: I cannot  defeat any factions. Even when I own all their land. Before, when I owned all their land, so long as I kept their lords at bay for a few minutes it used to pop up, "faction eliminated". Now I own the whole map and yet all of the factions continue to exist. This has gone on for about the last month. Bands of "defeated" faction's lords continue to raid my villages. On the map they appear to have party size of 1. When you go into battle mode, they have a party size of zero and you win automatically.

It has to be some sort of bug. Please help me to fix it - otherwise I can never be king!!!

Thanks in eager anticipation,

Sam

I'm playing the Mount and blades native expansion but when i'm in a battle a error always occur Runtime error!.

Hi everyone.

I've downloaded some mods for Mount & Blade : Warband , such as Hundred Years War, A Clash of Kings, Struggle for Bermia, The Peloponnesian War, and much more, and every time, the new factions are style represented by the original one. For example, in HYW, France is the Swadia Kingdom and England another one of the Native mod. The lords are the same and the city's name too.

Help me please! :sad:

ever time i join a mutiplayer match it says it has stop working and when i play singelplayer i cant stay in a battel for more than mins plz help.ps im a noob

Back
Top Bottom