New Server Startingup, Looking for Admins, Mods and Creative People.

Users who are viewing this thread

Name: Demacia
Hours free per day: Maybe 5 , it depends what i do that day.
Have you signed up on our website?: No .
Do you have a working microphone: No .
Do you consider yourself mature: Yes .
Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you: Beacuse i've been a admin back on United and i have got some admin experince . I also know much about the mod , so i can teach players etc . And i like to adminstrate and would like to help you out .  :smile:

Demacia said:
Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you: Beacuse i've been a admin back on United and i have got some admin experince . I also know much about the mod , so i can teach players etc . And i like to adminstrate and would like to help you out .  :smile:

You've been admin on United ?
I don't remember you, maybe you used another name ?

Seems interesting. Going to have a closer look at this once I have more time.

Good luck with the server.  :smile:

Ra'Jiska said:
Demacia said:

Indeed .

Demacia said:
Ra'Jiska said:
Demacia said:

Indeed .

Hmm... I checked your number of messages, you've 3 messages posted.
Three messages only on this thread. When United was up, you needed to fill the application form on the form.
The major part of our admins were a minimum involved in the community. Or maybe you changed account ?

Demacia said:
I forgot the password on the other account  :oops: And I took a pretty long brake from PW

That's why there is an option "I lost my password" on Taleworlds. May I show you a tutorial I made with love.

1. Go here and click "Forgot your password?"
2. Enter your username or your E-Mail adress in the text area and click on "Continue", it's very important to click on it, else, you wouldn't be able to retrieve your password.
3. Connect to your mail box.
4. Click on the message from TaleWorlds, then, there will be a link at the third line, click on it and your password will be reset.

Was it hard ?
Or maybe you're simply trying to say you're from United because it would look better on your application than don't write anything  :smile:.

Kkk, i was no admin there... Just wanted to see how long it took till you found out ^^ But I have been on Imperial

Demacia said:
Kkk, i was no admin there... Just wanted to see how long it took till you found out ^^ But I have been on Imperial

Tssk tssk.
If you lied on the fact of you were admin on United, how can anyone believe you were admin on another server ?
Excuse me, but I think you were just trying to cheat.

Back
Top Bottom