New Server Startingup, Looking for Admins, Mods and Creative People.

Users who are viewing this thread

grierson

Recruit
Hello PW people, My Name is Zac Grierson, Co-Founder and Community Leader of Valsori.com.We are expanding into PW and would like to take on some admins, mods and creative members to help us start and maintain this server.

Our server is EU based, We have a public teamspeak and website, looking for mature and active members.

We do not yet have a set idea for this server and we are looking to our members/staff and this community to help us in the development of this.

If you feel like you could be part of our team/community and have the time to spend on this project please submit this form;
Name:
Have you signed up on our website?:
Do you have a working microphone:
Do you consider yourself mature:
Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you:

If you have any questions feel free to ask, ill try my best to respond inkind.

Server is now online for development and website is underway. We are looking to hire a full time Head Admin, Prices are negotiable depending on experience

Name:
Got several "names"..  :grin:
(steam: ache666)
Hours free per day:
Depends.
Have you signed up on our website?:
Not yet.
Do you have a working microphone:
Not yet.
Do you consider yourself mature:
Not ye.., er, of course I do!
Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you:
I have been around PW for aeons, being admin on multiple servers, helping to host some of them and making maps.
New_map_13.jpg
Furthermore, I am quite fluent in ye Anglican language, consider myself a friendly person and would like to help you with your server.
(The picture makes up for the missing words, I am here to apply, not to write a novel.)

Name: Unlivedpro/Zezima
Hours free per day: Depends, usually 5-10 hours per day.
Have you signed up on our website?: Not yet but I will.
Do you have a working microphone: No.
Do you consider yourself mature: Indeed.
Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you: Uhm. I've played PW for some years so I know about it. I've also been the owner of the "Sunset" PW server. I have got good experience in server hosting and adminstrating. I have also got a forum that we could use for your server if you'd want. I can't find your name on steam. ;I

UnlivedPro said:
Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you: Uhm. I've played PW for some years so I know about it. I've also been the owner of the "Sunset" PW server. I have got good experience in server hosting and adminstrating. I have also got a forum that we could use for your server if you'd want. I can't find your name on steam. ;I

FFS

That is the 2nd admin application you have made..IN 3 FLIPPING DAYS 

Armie_knock said:
Don't accept him. ^

-Sir_Edwards approves of this message

grierson said:
Server is now online for development and website is underway. We are looking to hire a full time Head Admin, Prices are negotiable depending on experience

Wait, you're willing to pay the Head Admin? Wow, if only your server was around when I was being active on PW, I would've made a fortune :lol:

UnlivedPro said:

Denided due to mass admin request. Sorry we want dedicated staff not power players.

Peton said:
grierson said:

Wait, you're willing to pay the Head Admin? Wow, if only your server was around when I was being active on PW, I would've made a fortune :lol:

Yes sir, Our Head admin and senior admins get paid. That is a common thing with our community.

Back
Top Bottom