New Server Startingup, Looking for Admins, Mods and Creative People.

Users who are viewing this thread

Prade

Sergeant Knight
Demacia said:
Kkk, i was no admin there... Just wanted to see how long it took till you found out ^^ But I have been on Imperial

Well just one advice for you, being an admin is having  Server Owner's trust, and lying is never a good way to obtain someone's trust.
 

Volcano231

Regular
Name: Higgison (steam: dragonfly231)
Age: 14
Hours free per day: 2-9
Have you signed up on our website?: Yes. (on Valsori - I'm not sure if it is the correct website, but it was the link you gave in the first post...)
Do you have a working microphone: Yes.
Do you consider yourself mature: Yes, I do.
Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you: I've been playing PW for a while, however I went on vacation recently which stopped my PW playing briefly, but now I'm looking to get back into it and, more importantly, to get back into the "community loop". I have management experience as well as a good understanding of necessary punishments. I am calm and controlled, however I don't take very kindly to trolls and rule-breakers. In my experience I have owned a server called Spirit as well as guiding/aiding for smaller servers.
 

Demacia

Recruit
Rofl, one of the worst admins ive seen. *just saying* and wasnt scippio the owner of spirit? Atleast from what ive heard .
 

Prade

Sergeant Knight
Demacia said:
Rofl, one of the worst admins ive seen. *just saying* and wasnt scippio the owner of spirit? Atleast from what ive heard .

Someone who just deliberately lied in an admin app should have no words to say about other player's application in my opinion.
 

grierson

Recruit
WB
Volcano231 said:
Name: Higgison (steam: dragonfly231)
Age: 14
Hours free per day: 2-9
Have you signed up on our website?: Yes. (on Valsori - I'm not sure if it is the correct website, but it was the link you gave in the first post...)
Do you have a working microphone: Yes.
Do you consider yourself mature: Yes, I do.
Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you: I've been playing PW for a while, however I went on vacation recently which stopped my PW playing briefly, but now I'm looking to get back into it and, more importantly, to get back into the "community loop". I have management experience as well as a good understanding of necessary punishments. I am calm and controlled, however I don't take very kindly to trolls and rule-breakers. In my experience I have owned a server called Spirit as well as guiding/aiding for smaller servers.

Awesome, Ill be in touch soon.

Demacia said:
Rofl, one of the worst admins ive seen. *just saying* and wasnt scippio the owner of spirit? Atleast from what ive heard .

To be honest I would really like it if you stopped commenting on this thread. First off you lied and second its not really your place to tell me who and who isnt right for my community.
 
Good luck from Union. Will be interesting to see how your business model side of things pans out :smile:

Hoping you get some good admins etc as well, that's basically what makes or breaks a server. Seen some great applications here but also some who I would stay away from, I suggest reading through the PW forums looking out for posts from all your applying admins so as to avoid the less desirables.

Again, good luck!

Bern
Director Admin
EU_Union
 

grierson

Recruit
WB
17th_Bern said:
Good luck from Union. Will be interesting to see how your business model side of things pans out :smile:

Hoping you get some good admins etc as well, that's basically what makes or breaks a server. Seen some great applications here but also some who I would stay away from, I suggest reading through the PW forums looking out for posts from all your applying admins so as to avoid the less desirables.

Again, good luck!

Bern
Director Admin
EU_Union

Thanks Bern, Do you mind if i get in touch. Would love to pass people who abuse our server to you and vis versa.
 
Top Bottom